-6-

Olivia Green

I had a class at two so I left around 1:30..

But before I could go, Niall caught up to me and pulled me in to meet his lips with mine. 

Of course, my mind screamed at me to push him away... But I just couldn't. I felt fucking addicted to this man's lips and I've only actually kissed him twice. 

When he let me go, I got in my car and drove off quickly..

Why can't I just hate him? I want to hate him.. I so badly want to despise him.. but I don't. 

After my class, I go to my dorm and lay on my bed. I've got homework due.. but I don't feel like working on it. I honestly feel like drawing or painting.. So I do. I get up and grab a notebook and start drawing.. After a while, I find myself quite satisfied with the realistic bottom half of the face I've drawn.. but as soon as I recognize who I've drawn, I shut it quickly and throw it on my bed.

I grab my car keys and go back to my yellow convertible. I just need to get away for a few hours..

After driving for almost 30 minutes, I find myself parked at the mall. I smile a little and go inside. I've got 35 dollars in my pocket and I plan on buying myself a new outfit.. Maybe a dress? Or a couple nice tops? Maybe some underwear, I don't know..

As I walk through the big mall, I notice it's quite full today. There's many other people shopping, carrying bags, and just laughing with their friends or boyfriends.. I'd kinda like to have a mall-date with someone some day. I push my thoughts away and walk into 'Victoria's Secret', aka a lingerie/under clothes store. I walk around all the racks of different things and finally decide to just leave since I hadn't found anything I'd actually like to wear..

I walk into a clothing store.. A dress in the window caught my eye and I could definitely see myself in it. It was a very simple sundress that I could wear with converses and that's what I liked about it.. It was so casual but pretty..

I got in and found one in my size. I took it back to the changing rooms and undressed.. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. Wow..  Yep, I'm buying it.

I get out after changing back into my clothes then I pay and take it with me to my car. As I'm getting in, my phone buzzes in my pocket and I wait to check it until I'm sitting down with my door shut..

Unknown: Olivia?

Me: uhm yeah. Who's this?

Unknown: Niall. I just got your number from Sarah Whitten

I change his name to 'Niall Horan' then answer.. 

Me: Okay

//////

I put my phone down and drive the car away from the mall.. I get to a red light and look down at my phone. I've got a notification from the blonde but I'm not about to text and drive. That's unsafe and I'm literally not about to get a ticket. 

When I reach the dorms where I park my car, I grab my phone and check the message..

Niall Horan: Wanna have dinner?

Dinner? With a frat boy? Pfft.. 

Me: I'm busy.. sorry

Niall Horan: I can see you. You're sitting in your car. Looking down at your phone.