"boys? want to explain?"

daniel clenched his bloody hands into a fist, making the cuts on his knuckles start to re bleed as he tried to not attack the elder again for what he had said about soobin.

"soobin doesn't need a druggie and a alcoholic like you in his life. he needs someone who doesn't have a fucked up life and parents who actually give a shit about their own son. soobin is a very cute and innocent person who needs to protected from lowlifes like you. though fuck, i bet he'd sound amazing in bed. like i heard all the innocent types are always so freaky."

after that all daniel saw was red as he punched the living shit out of the taller. he doesn't even remember being dragged by the coach towards the principals office, too focused on trying to tear away at jeremy's face.

"i didn't do anything for him to attack me. all i wanted was to try out, i had no idea he was gonna be there and react like that." jeremy lied, trying to act like the victim. daniel scoffed and rolled his eyes as the coach translated.

"fucking bullshit." he cursed, causing the principal to gasp. "why curse?" the old man question in his broken english.

"this fucker is lying to everyone. he speaks fluent korean and even threatened sunghoon. the reason why his face is so fucked up isn't because he's just that ugly, is because he said sexual things about MY soobin." daniel announced as he stood up, pointing at jeremy.

mr han was hesitant to translate the words daniel had just said but did nonetheless, shocking the principal who looked between all three of the boys.

soobin was most shocked, jaw dropped as he looked at jeremy.

"is this true jeremy?" mr han asked, looking right at the male. jeremy quickly shook his head. "i only made a harmless joke about soobin. i-i didn't even know they were together." he spoke quickly, trying to gain their trust.

the principal sighed, fixing his glasses as he looked at the two battered boys.

"you two have only been here for a few days (i think) so i'm gonna give you detention for a week. after that you can then try out for the team but one more mishap between the two of you and you'll both be expelled." he spoke, shooing away the boys to calm his stressed mind.

once the boys left, soobin immediately took daniel to the nurses office, his hand lightly holding onto the elders to not hurt him more.

when they got there, the nurse was already there at her desk. when she looked up, expecting to see a student pretending to be sick to just sleep, she didn't expect to see soobin and the new kid.

she rushed over with her medical bag. "what happened?" she asked, making daniel sit on the bed as she started to address his wounds.

"he had a fight with the other new kid." soobin simply explained, frowning at the large cut on his boyfriends jaw that is gonna need stitches.

once the nurse had finished she sent the two boys on their way to their classes.

"junie you promised. i told you this school is very strict on matters like this. is what you said even true? did he really say that about me?" the younger asked, finally having the privacy to talk about this.

"of course it's true. do you really think i would ever lie when it comes to that bastard? i know i promised but i couldn't just stand by and listen to him talk to me about you like that." daniel confessed, holding soobins large hands his bandaged ones, looking right into his eyes.

soobin sighed. "what else did he say?" soobin was curious as fuck to know everything about the male that was gonna become his step brother.

"he was saying how you're better off with someone who isn't fucked up and doesn't waste his time on drugs and alcohol and i mean he's not wrong, but i honestly stopped taking drugs when i started to like you although it was hard to quit. so just please do not talk to him ever again or go on that dinner with him."

soobin didn't want to believe the words he had just heard but seeing the sincere and worry in daniels eyes made him believe it. (idk how to word it)

"okay, i promise i won't so let's just go to class or i might get a detention as well." he said with a smile as he ruffled the smallers black hair, taking him to their second class.

-

horrible chap ending
so sorry

hopefully next chapter will be better cuz i have more drama plans. i'm still sick so might be a week or two for when it comes out

 i'm still sick so might be a week or two for when it comes out

ALSO OMFG💀💀💀💀

ALSO OMFG💀💀💀💀