twenty five

soobin woke up on sunday morning with a pounding headache. he sat up, holding his head as he looked around. he found himself on his bed, in the middle of beomgyu and kai who still slept soundly.

he let out a groan as he crawled off the bed, searching for his clothes after realising he was half naked. he grabbed a fresh set of clothes, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

luckily it was sunday and also students who performed had the next couple of days off to rest because soobin could not be assed to do anything with the bad hangover he is having right now.

soobin closed his and sighed as he let the hot water fall down his body. it was soothing, and was helping with his headache.

as he showered, he tried to remember what he did last night. he remembers beomgyu putting his moms makeup on him and the three of them dancing and singing but that's about it. he'll probably have to ask beomgyu if anything else happened. the younger always remembers what he does even after blacking out. which is a bit concerning.

after the shower, he dried off, got dressed before leaving the bathroom to see kai staring at his phone with a confused expression on.

"hyuka. good morning." he greeted the younger who looked up with a jump. "oh morning soobin." he greeted back, drawing his attention back to his phone.

"are you alright? you're gonna burn holes into your phone if you keep staring at it so intensely." the elder joked with a laugh but the younger did not return the laugh which made soobin worry.

"kai?" he called out. nothing. the younger male kept on walking, still staring at his phone.

"kai!" he called out a second time but louder. kai stopped and turned. "yes?" he asked obliviously.

"are you okay? you seem out of it and it's not even noon yet."

"soob. has daniel confessed to you?"

soobin cocked his head at the sudden question.

"confessed to me? not that i remember. why do you ask?" the elder questioned. "it's just that this boy in my class confessed to me last night through text and i still haven't replied. what do i do?"

soobin was sort of shocked. this was the first time he's ever seen kai unsure of what to do. then again he's known the boy his whole life, he should've seen this coming.

"you know i'm not good with relationship advice. why don't you ask beomgyu? he's had a lot of boyfriends he can hopefully help." soobin suggested, scratching the back of his head.

kais lips formed the shape of a 'o' as he looked down before nodding. he turned and left downstairs towards the other male, leaving soobin feeling a burden on his shoulders. the look kai had on his face before walking away from the elder hurt his heart a bit.

he let out a sigh before soon walking down the stairs.

"are you calling me a whore?! i've only been with 5 guys! and not at the same time!!"

"what? that's not what i was saying! i was asking what to do when you get confessed to!"

"are you guys really arguing so early in the morning?" soobin said with his arms crossed.

"it's not my fault! he called me a whore!" beomgyu yelled with a huff. kais jaw dropped as he looked at beomgyu with shock. "i already told you i didn't say that! soobin you told me to ask him and look what happened! this is your fault!" kai spat, pointing at the taller.

soobin laughed, shaking his head as he walked past them and into the kitchen to make himself cereal, kai following behind.

"don't just walk away! you have to apologise to me!" beomgyu yelled at kai. "i don't have to apologise for jack shit i didn't say! soob! don't you think he's being unreasonable?" kai asked, seeking his friend for help.

soobin sighed, putting down the box of cereal. "i'm gonna go stream fireworks. y'all work this out on your own." he spoke before disappearing back upstairs, not in the mood for cereal anymore.

beomgyu sighed, making the bowl for himself instead.

"give sunghoon a chance. you don't have to date him immediately. just become friends first. with daniel in the picture, crushing on soobin pointless now. maybe sunghoon can help you move on."

kais face blushed red as he listened to beomgyu speak. "h-how did you know?" he asked. "i'm not dense unlike soob. plus you make it so obvious like i even bet that hyemi knew."

'he's right,' kai thought to himself. 'soobin likes daniel and only sees me as a brother.'

the younger frowned as he stared at the floor.

"hey! keep your chin up! maybe sunghoon is your night in shining armour." beomgyu joked with a wink.

"maybe."

-

short chap but it's whateva

next chap gonna be so much fun to write