Chapter Fifty- Five

Depuis le début

"I... I don't think I can do that," she confided twisting her fingers around due to the immense anxiety she felt.

Aenon and his peers regarded her with frowns and confusion. How can that be? Wasn't she and the Avalon all well and bonded? This should be easy for the queen they thought.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah Colette, what do you mean?" Questioned Felix. "You've done that before, we've seen you flex the ability,"

"Or can't you just tell lady Avon to come out and do her thing?"

She turned to the buff young man with the curly hair and she arched a brow at him. "I don't think you understand how much water I need to manipulate, you think it's just a cup or it's as simple as a snap of my finger?"

"No but.."

"Nevermind that, we will do what we came here to do," interjected Aenon and before they knew it, the man with the bare feet ran out into the rain without fear.

He was fast, too fast to be considered a creature of the ocean but it was interesting. The way Aenon moved was something that left Colette and her friends picking their jaw off the ground. He jumped into the air and parkoured over several people until he jumped his way onto the back of the only giant left. Aksel and the other sorcerers tried for the longest while to put him down but he refused to be banished and fought with his all.

This giant did swat at the man on his shoulder as if he were a fly but missed every time. Using the spear-like weapon he tried to give to the girl, Aenon activated it with a simple touch and shot from it was a blast, a force so dense and so strong, it tore the giants face right off its body, sending it plummeting to the ground.

Legit everyone around saw this and had frozen.

"What the fuck?!" Exclaimed Sam as he breathed heavily. He was trapped beneath an orc and the ground. Incessantly, he fought to free himself but was pinned due to one simple mistake.

Taking full advantage of the fact that this being was distracted, Isaac snuck up to the orc and placed several bullets into the side of his head, casually pushing his lifeless body from the blonde who was no longer recognizable because of all the dirt and mud about his body; he looked like a wild man.

"Jeez, thanks, man. Thought I was a goner for a good solid moment," he confides, scrambling to his feet.

With all the fighting that went on it would've been a longer period until Queen Adira would be capable of bringing him back and he didn't want that. It was probably crowded in hell right now, Sam thought.

Since this being shot the giant down, no one had moved since, point of correction, all they did was watch as this hyper man ran through them and jumped onto someone else, wrapping his legs around their neck. Aenon dropped them to the ground, snapping their neck clean from the joints and bones that held it in place.

More of these god-like beings came from out of nowhere using those odd weapons to blast the vampires and others in the stomach. The revenants and the countless allies seeing this exuded an amalgamation of emotions: relief that some other, unknown force was on their side and confused for they hadn't a clue as to who or what these beings truly were. 

"Call the water, Colette!" The woman, Eldoris yelled as she too joined the fight.

"Yeah, I think you should do what they said," Hans added, his crimson eyes lit up and following the people's lead, he and his love ran off to join the fight. Together they speared a woman out of their way and as they tackled her, Hans wrapped his arm around her neck holding her still while Felix punched the hell out of her stomach.