Part-2

"I Love You!" Om said looking directly into her eyes.

"Finally! Finally you said it. I was waiting for you to say this for a long time. I thought you won't say this to me. You made me wait." Gauri said making faces.

"Gauri, actually when someone propose you, you should say I love you too or I don't." Om said.

"You are speaking like you don't know how I feel for you. Off course I love you." Gauri said.

Om smiled.

"Iss khushi mein you will give me leave for tomorrow." Gauri said excited.

"Kyu?" Om asked.

"My Didi is coming back to India. I need to spend sometime with her." Gauri said.

"Gauri, work is important." Om said.

"But family is also important na? I miss my Di so much and if I go out with her tomorrow she will buy me cotton candy." Gauri said and smiled sheepishly.

Om smiled seeing her cuteness.

"Does that smile means my leave granted?" Gauri asks excited.

"If it is a yes, what will I get?" Om asked.

"Day after tomorrow when I come, I will give you cotton candy." Gauri said.

Om chuckled hearing it.

"Kya hua?" Gauri asked.

"Kuch nahi. Don't forget to bring the cotton candy day after tomorrow. Go and complete the work I gave you now." Om said.

"Thank you!" Gauri said excited and went out.

Om smiled at her.

...

Ishaana and Gauri were roaming through the street without buying anything.

"Didi! I am tired. If you don't wanna buy anything then why did you bring me here?" Gauri asked irritated.

She noticed Ishaanas face and understood something wasn't right.

"Kya hua?" Gauri asked.

"I am getting divorced." Ishaana said.

"I was expecting this. Why did you take so long to reach this decision?" Gauri asked.

"Kya?" Ishaana shouted.

"Your husband is a flirt. On your marriage day, he even tried to flirt with me." Gauri said.

"Gauri, are you serious?" Ishaana asked.

"Yaa. And I am happy that you took this decision. There is only one life and you shouldn't spend it by doing adjustments." Gauri said.

"You support me in this decision?" Ishaana asked.

"Yes Didi. I support you. Now can I get my cotton candy?" Gauri asked.

Ishaana smiled.

Om was in his office ready to surprise Gauri. He decided to go and meet Gauri and her sister without informing her. He took the car keys and went out.

"You got her location?" he asked the person to whome he told to check her location.

"pqr mall." the person said.

"I am coming to you Gauri." he said with a smile.

Gauri was standing near the railing of the sixth floor with Ishaana eating her cotton candy.

"Do you regret leaving Omkara for our parents?" Gauri asked.

"I don't know. But.... I don't think I loved him. It was temporary. I forgot him so quickly." Ishaana said and Gauri sighed in relief.