Part-1

"Shankarji, please make this day the best day of my life. First impression is the best impression. Aaj Omkara ji should be impressed by me." Gauri prayed and was about to walk out of the temple.

She suddenly collided with someone. Due to the sudden collision the Prasad in her hand fell down.

"Meri prasad! Are you blind!? Can't you see me walking!?" she yelled.

"You have eyes na!? You can also be careful." the man told.

"You spoiled my prasad and now you are arguing with me like I am the one who is wrong. Mad man!" she yelled.

"You are also wrong here. Can't you look around while walking!?" he said.

Gauri wanted to argue more but she stopped seeing the time. She was already late and if she continue to argue then her first impression will become the worst impression. So without hearing what the man had to say, she went from there.

"Crazy girl. She came and collided with me, she started the argument and now she went from here by herself without allowing me to justify." he said.

"Kya hua Rudhra!? Why are you talking alone!?" Dadi asked from behind.

"Kuch nahi Dadi. A crazy girl came and collided with me and she stared the argument and without completing she went from here. Leave it and tell me, did you find any beautiful girls here for O!?" Rudy said.

"No! Aajkal young girls are not coming to temple. I think we should stop coming to temple. Instead we should go to malls and parks so that we can find beautiful girls." Dadi said.

"Where else will we find such cool Dadi!? Usually old people die to come to temple and pray. Here you come to temple and pray for namesake. Your main interest is in finding a girl for O" Rudy said.

"Who is old here!? I am still young." Dadi said making faces.

Rudy smiled seeing her childish antics.

Gauri was cursing her cousin sister whome she saw first today morning. Whatever happened today was indirectly indicating that she won't get the first impression she wished for.

"First the incident at the temple, second the unexpected failure of scooter and now this traffic. Why is all these happening today itself!?" Gauri thought sitting in the auto.

She was waiting for the traffic block to be over. After waiting for half an hour the traffic block was over and she reached her office.

"God! I am late. What will I do!? Will he be angry at me!? I am gone today."she thought.

She prayed to her Shankerji and was about to keep her right foot on the first step of the office but suddenly her footwear broke and she lost her balance and fell down.
(Don't expect for Omkara to come and save her. This is my story so expect for the unexpected 😏)

The girl from the reception saw this and ran towards her.

"Ma'am are you OK!?" the receptionist asked.

"Do you think like I am OK!? Help me to get up!?" Gauri said.

The receptionist held her hand and pulled her upwards but again her balance was lost and she fell back resulting in the receptionist falling on her. Both were trying to get up but was failing miserably.

"Oh my mata! What am I seeing!? You guys can do all these from inside." Rudy exclaimed dramatically.

He was not able to see Gauris face as the receptionist covered her.

"Girls! Go get a room." Rudy teased.

"Shut up!" the receptionist yelled while trying to get up.

Finally the receptionist got up revealing Gauris face to Rudy.