Chapter One

So much for minding his own business as he walked the corridors past curfew on a quiet Tuesday night.

It should have surprised him really, but much stranger things have happened at Hogwarts.

Strangely, the hand that roughly stuck out from nowhere and dragged him through the heavy oak door of the broom cupboard as he innocently walked along the fifth corridor hallway had not been the thing that had shocked him the most.
The pitch-black space that he found himself currently sharing with the strange body who had dragged him in there without his permission had not been something that he necessarily needed the complain about, either.
Even the way the warm – and clearly female, judging by the soft curves of her – body that currently had him pressed against the inside of the broom cupboard door did not seem to faze him at that particular moment in time.

It was the kiss.

The determination of a pair of soft lips that landed on his, taking him completely by surprise as a pair of confident hands reached up and grabbed onto his neck, bringing his face down to meet theirs.
Those soft lips coaxed his into action immediately, and they opened beneath the feel of a probing tongue, exploring his mouth with apparent experience, and letting out a needy breath.
Fuck. Pansy certainly knew when to surprise him.

She hadn't spoken to him in days since he had told her that he didn't want anything serious – was this her way of telling him that she was agreeing with his way of thinking? They had been in broom cupboards before, but not like this.

Pansy usually liked to talk before, during and afterwards when they met for their little trysts. Nothing sexual though, and he certainly was not allowed to talk back to her. Pansy would make conversation in an empty fucking room. She clearly did not feel like being very talkative right now, though. She was too busy clinging onto his frame for dear life and seemed rather intent on keeping her tongue busy in other ways.

She made a small mewl in the back of her throat, causing his hands to come out and hold her firmly against him, dragging them both further against the cool brick wall. Draco could feel her fingers threading themselves into the hair at the nape of his neck and pulling softly as she continued to devour his mouth. His legs parted slightly. She stepped between them with confidence.

He pulled his mouth away from hers, peppering kissing along her jawline until his mouth met her neck and the bottom of her earlobe. His fingers found their way to the bottom of her school shirt, and he pulled the remainder of it out of her skirt, hearing her groan deeper than usual in her throat as his teeth nipped at the space just underneath her ear.

Her skin was hot beneath her shirt, his fingertips grazing along the smooth parts that he had exposed to the cool air of the broom cupboard. He needed more. He always needed more, and right now he could not get enough of her.

Draco just about lost it when he felt her lips breathing heavily against his ear, the scent of peppermint hitting his senses – a mint that she must have eaten before reeling him in – as well as the unfamiliar smell of something fruity on her skin.

Coconuts? Mangoes? She must have been using different shower gel – he was so used to smelling tea-tree on her.

"Please..." her soft plea came in his ear, and he felt her hips brush firmly in against his.

It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end and his hands moved from the exposed flesh at the bottom of her back and down to her arse, giving it a good squeeze and bringing her in firmly against him.

"Christ." He muttered, losing his breath at the feel of the pert cheeks he was currently holding in both hands. It must have been their current position that made her arse feel different... firmer if that was the right word for it.