• Boston Red Sox

Start from the beginning

„No, my best friend and I are on vacation here.", she explains. "I graduated yesterday, so we're here to party."

„Congratulations, why San Diego? There are a lot better places for party trips."

"Oh yeah, that for sure, but my aunt lives here, so we stay with her. I don't see her as often as I want to, so I thought why don't kill two birds with one stone."

"Fair enough. What did you graduate in?", I ask.

„Veterenary medicine." she replies with a proud smile on her lips.

„Wow, that's amazing. I loove animals." I blurt out, a little to excited. "I have a dog, his name is Dodger."

"Aw, I love dogs. I always wanted one, unfortunately I didn't have enough time for an own during university. But my friend who's here with me has one."

„Speaking of your friend, where is she/he?" I question.

„She's still dancing where I left her earlier." she points to a blonde woman, who's rubbing her sweaty body against a guy that runs his hands up and down her hips. They seem very attracted to each other, you can tell they are hungry for more. God i wish that was us. But unfortunately I can't dance like this. I mean I could, but not in public.

„Seems like they're having fun."  I note, turning my gaze back to Ali, who's already looking at me, hopefully wishing the same. Her big green eyes lock with mine. The need to make any kind of body contact is growing and my body is desperately craving for her touch. Maybe the amount of alcohol and the lack of clothes she's waring amplifys it, but the attraction between us is getting unbearable, if not soon something or someone breaks this, whatever you name this between us, I will crash my lips against hers, right here right now.

„Yeah, Laura loves to dance. Especially like this.", nodding her head towards her friend. „So, what about you? Do you live here?", she asks. Thank god, something that gets my mind off her body.

„Oh no, I'm here for a little time-out. Work got pretty intense lately, so I just need some time to clear my mind and become aware of a few things. I love my job don't get me wrong, but it can get really energy consuming after some time.", I explain.

„What are you working as?" she ask, sipping at her beer.

Holy shit, she really has no clue who I am.

Not wanting to totally lie to her I say, „I work in the film industry." I hope she
isn't going to delve deeper into this.

„Wow, I believe you that you need a break, that business is tough and nerve-wrecking. But considering you want a little time-out, we don't have to talk about your job any closer." she says, putting her hand on my upper arm, the second time today. My body reacts again, sending shivers down my spine. I can't help myself but smile like an idiot.

„Thanks I appreciate this." I reply. "So what are you up to late-"

„Chris!" I hear the voice of my brother appear behind me, as I feel his hands grabbing my shoulders. For my bad, I feel Ali take her hand away from my arm.

Great timing Scott...

„Where have you been? I nearly sent out a searching party for you, thought you were kidnapped, dud-", his look falls on Alison, „Well hello there, gorgeous."

„Alison, that's Scott, my brother, Scott, that's Alison Collins." I introduce them.

„Nice to meet you, wow nice cap, you like the Boston Red Sox?" he asks, turning my attantion to her cap. I must have been totally distracted by her that I haven't noticed the logo of my favourite baseball team on her cap.

„The pleasure is all mine. Like? I love them!" she states, a spark appears in her eyes. Obviously she's her favourite, too.

„A girl from San Diego loves the Boston Red Sox? That's interessting." Scott asks while tilting his head a little.

„Oh I'm not from here. I'm from Boston actually. Just visiting family over here." she explains.

That caught my attention. „No way, we're from Boston too!", I blurt out. „You don't have a Boston accent, though."

She giggles, „I hear that a lot. I didn't grow up in Boston, so no accent."

„So Ali, what are you up to later?" Scott asks.

„Yeah, I actually wanted to aks her if she wants to go clubbing with us, but you kinda interrupted me." I quickly mutter.

„Sorry man, it wasn't my intention to interupt you two. Alison, it would be a pleasure, if you would join us tonight." Scott says, throwing a big smirk in my direction, causing me to slightly shake my head. He's gonna pay for that later. I give Ali a questioning look as she speaks up, „I can't promise, I have to ask Laura first, but I'd love to. Speaking of Laura, I really need to check if she's okay, she isn't on the dancefloor anymore. But we can meet you guys there."

„Great, I'll give you my number so you can text me if you two want to join." I say, not saying the name of the club, so she has to text me. Ali hands me her phone and I type in my number, saving the contact. I give her the phone back and can't help myself but smile.

„I gonna search Laura, soo, see you later i guess." she giggles while standing up from the barstool. I follow her move. Little old fashioned, I know, but it was like a reflex.

„Thanks for the beer."

„Thanks for not beeing mad about running you over." she says, gently rubbing my arm. Should I hug her? I don't want to push her. But I mean she touched my arm literally three times in the last hour, so body contact shouldn't be a problem for her. But I was too slow, she takes her hand off of me and heads away from us. You fucking overthinker.....

My eyes follow her as she walks away. We haven't talked that much but I just know, she's special, not only her body. I mean, how could you not get lost in these eyes, in this beautiful, big green eyes of hers. I can't look away, I never felt that kind of attraction before. You can tell by Scotts gaze, that he knows exactly what happened in my head.

„What?" I hiss

„Nothing." he replies, grinning wide. "She's.... nice."

I shake my head, as my mouth also turns into a wide smile. One last time I glance in Ali's direction, before turning back to Scott, „Okay, come on, let's go."

"