Chapter 35: Time is running out

Start from the beginning

Tatsuya: "Its fairly simple."

Katsuragi: "Sakayanagi knows your class has bad academic rate. By putting academic based events, she will be clearly on an advantage."

Kiyo: "A fine strategy."

Katsuragi: "Considering Ayanokoji is the commander, and you can't be used for all events, then Koenji that won't take things seriously, its the most realistic thing. Horikita and Yukimura can't stand up to us. Let alone Kushida and Hirata."

Tatsuya: "I see. But what if I ended up participating all of them?"

Katsuragi: "You're not someone like that. I know it."

Tatsuya: "I'm glad you know me. I don't want to tire myself after all."

Katsuragi: "This is all I can say."

Tatsuya: "I'm grateful. Katsuragi. Don't forget your conscequences."

Katsuragi: "If Sakayanagi changed the events by chance, I'll inform you."

Tatsuya: "Sure."

Katsuragi: "Let me say one thing first before I leave."

Tatsuya: "What is it?"

Katsuragi: "Please...defeat Sakayanagi....I know if its you two, its not impossible,"

Said Katsuragi while showing his genuine desire.

Tatsuya: "That's not for me to decide."

Katsuragi: "Heh, I know. Anyways, see you later."

With that, Katsuragi left us.

Kiyo: "You sure using foul tricks like this is fine?"

Tatsuya: "Its fine. Sakayanagi must've anticipated this. But I don't care."

Kiyo: "You're saying you don't care if you got caught cheating by her?"

Tatsuya: "The one who has a match with her is you. And the one who got the information is me. That logic alone should be enough to end our debate with Sakayanagi."

Kiyo: "What a shrewd man you are."

Tatsuya: "I don't want to hear that from you. Lets go."

With that, me and Kiyotaka went back to our dorms.

Timeskip, 14 March

Kiyotaka POV

Tatsuya: "And that's all that I get."

Tatsuya played the recording of him striking a deal with Katsuragi. Its certainly a good method to raise our class's morale.

Hondo: "Do we have insurance that he's not lying?"

Chiaki: "Isn't that already mentioned on the recording? that Katsuragi kun will be brought to trial if he's lying?"

Hondo: "A-ah..sorry..."

Suzune: "You certainly helped us a lot by getting this information, Shiba kun."

Tatsuya: "Don't be overjoyed, Horikita. Its just information. Wether we win or no depends on our class. And I have no intention of participating in all of the events. Maybe just one of them."

Kikyo: "Of course we wouldn't make you participate all of them, right guys?"

Bois&Girls: "Yeah!"

She got her influence back real fast.

If this were the old class D, the class will most definetely beg to Tatsuya so he will participate all of the events.

But they all have grown, and now they have more consideration.