Chapter 35: Time is running out

Start from the beginning

Tatsuya: "Heh, good for you then. Anyways, we have a visitor."

Kiyo: "Who is it?"

???: "What's your business of calling me, Shiba."

Tatsuya: "About time."

Kiyo: "Seriously?"

Tatsuya: "I've been waiting, Katsuragi."

Katsuragi: "First Yukimura and now you. You guys really wanted to make a deal with me huh."

Tatsuya: "Yukimura?"

Katsuragi: "He tried to stroke a deal."

Tatsuya: "What deal?"

Kiyo: "He said if Katsuragi gives class A's events, he will transfer Katsuragi to our class when it become class A."

Tatsuya: "Woah, seriously? he has the guts to say that?"

Katsuragi: "Its certainly unrealistic for someone like him to ask that."

Tatsuya: "Anyways, Katsuragi. Lets make a deal."

Katsuragi: "If you're going to bribe me with transfer, its a no."

Tatsuya: "Of course not. Its something else entirely."

Katsuragi: "Then lets hear it."

Tatsuya: "I'll let you join the student council."

Katsuragi immediately gets shocked after hearing this.

Tatsuya: "Why are you shocked? its completely possible for me to make you join the student council. You will get your seat on the start of the second year. The student council that you wanted to enter so much, now is in your eyes. What are you going to do?"

Katsuragi was a man that considers benefits for both sides during a deal. That's why he doesn't agree with Keisei's deal. Its too unrealisitic even for him.

But being offered a seat in the student council, its something that he wanted a long time ago. Even now, I know he still wanted that position.

(A/N: I know that's not the case at canon but in this fic, lets just say Katsu is obsessed on joining the student council. But have no time to apply.)

Tatsuya: "Think of the benefits, Katsuragi. Graduating from an elite school, and becoming a member of the student council is an achievement that everybody wants. Even someone like you wanted it. The benefits are too great."

That's precisely the reason why people wanted to join the council.

Even if one failed to graduate from class A, but they're a doing a good job at the student council, the benefits are still great.

Tatsuya: "I already went as far as using my position for this. So, what's your answer. Katsuragi?"

Katsuragi was in deep thoughts for a while. Until finally...

Katsuragi: "I accept."

Good...

Tatsuya: "You better give me valid information. Or else I will publish this recording and you will be put into trial."

I said as I put up my phone that's already recording for a few minutes.

If there is proof, false bribe will be dealt harshly. Its a rule of this school. That's why if Sakayanagi was found bribing Yamauchi with false deals, she will most likely be put into trial.

Katsuragi: "I won't."

Tatsuya: "Then lets hear you speak."

Katsuragi: "The top five are Chess, Math, English, Physics, Modern literature test, and Mental arithmetic."