Maybe Later.

"But.. Y-you died! I saw them beat you and take you!"
He grinned. Sarcasm wasn't what was needed at the moment but he never wanted you to see him frown or cry even though a few tears would escape everytime he'd see a father and a child. "Well I couldn't leave a companion for some old, rusty tinmen could I?"
You were crying but laughing at the same time, standing near the doorway.
"Well.."
He stepped in, inhaling deeply, a sigh of relief, happy to be back in the tardis. The overhead lights grew just a bit brighter and the Gallifreyan writing a bit faster. Everything seemed more young and alive now that he was back. The tardis has this new feeling that makes the butterflies flutter in your stomach, not of fright, but happiness.

You wipe the tears from your cheek as he hugged you, lifted you up and spun you around in his arms.
"I'd take it you want to rest and all, you need recovery and attention." You said to him passionately.
"Rest??" He looked at you with that 'are you kidding me?' face. [like in The Day Of The Doctor when he told sandshoes about reversing the polarity *heh* good times]
"What? Just.. suggesting something for your well being is all.."
"Rest is for whimps! I'm a big boy, I can take a few scratches! I wanna travel!"
"I wouldn't say that, more like toddler but okay, fine."
"Got me." He smiled.
***
"[Y/N]." He took your hands in his and got close to you, looking down, a bit red.
"I.. I have to tell you something. I've been wanting to, trust me."
The Doctor stared into his companion's eyes, which looked especially lovely today he had to confess. He grinned at you awkwardly, no, perhaps this would not be a grand adventure of words, but sometimes, he has to.. Y'know.. Be a man about it. It was just what he needed to get off his chest and about someone he had to admit he quite fancied by his side, perhaps, somewhere inside him, he was excited to tell you something he had kept to himself for quite some time.
"[Y/N].... I... I l-"
The tardis began shaking, causing you both to fly towards the ground, he caught a railing in one hand and you in the other, just before you hit the metal floors.
The tardis calmed quickly.
"Doctor.. You..-"
He breathed heavily.
"Nevermind!..m-maybe later!" He flew up, setting you back on your feet. You stared at him, he was fiddling with the tardis, obviously acting to try to get your mind off of the moment, wondering what was wrong. "Right.. Later.."

~A/N~ Sorry guys, I just got surgery a few days ago and I've been recovering! Here's the third part anyway. I swear I'm becoming Moffat... Also; comment like crazy, I love it because it let's me know someone read my story and enjoyed it enough to type a thing. TheEleventhDoctor could you read my story? 😅