Stay Strong, Love

"Wake uuup!" He shouted, stumbling into the bedroom he had coincidentally had just for you. It was far too early according to your body as you groaned.

"Doctor, please not now.."

"Yes! Now!"

He flew the sheet from off of you, making you a bit cold but his methods worked. You stumbled up, stretching and yawing.

"There's my girl!"

You just sent him a smile. Today he mentioned he had something big planned. He didn't tell you much about it except one thing; to get ready.
"Hurry on to the console room, [Y/N]!"

***

He looked at you lazilly walk out from one of the hallways of the tardis, you were dressed in a [F/C] tank top, skinny jeans and some old Converse.

He smiled at simply said, "Are you ready?"

You didn't know what to say so you just nodded. You were always quiet until you got attached to someone.

"Okay but where exactly are we going?"

He grinned, slowly walking to you.
"A safari!" He flailed his arms as always, smiling like a little kid.
You sighed.

"A safari, huh? Like.. An alien safari?"

"Duh!"

He adjusted his bowtie, running around the console, typing a bit and flicking switches.

"Might wanna grab something for defense.. This is a safari that you'll never forget.."

You always carried a pocket knife, thinking that it's enough, but you became worried. Was it that dangerous?

He ran to the door, standing in front of it. "Now before you run out like it's a playland, there are.. Rules.."

You both hated that word. It was too.. adult.

"Great.."

"Now, one; stand close to me, no wondering off! And two; don't get hurt.."

He spun around, flinging the doors open.

"Shhhh.." He whispered.

You followed, you're heart rate sped up and you were a bit shakey. Though, the view was nice. The grass was a shade of blue and the trees a glowing purple.

He heard rustling in the tall grass, stopping both of you. He gulped and backed away slowly.

He clentched his fist in worry. But of course, it was a harmless creature that walked out of the grass and rubbed against The Doctor's legs. It was white and furry, nibbling at his pant leg before he picked it up, giggling.

"Uh.. What.. Is.. That?"

"Oh! It's a Sycornian! House cat of this planet, really."

You raised an eyebrow, slowly putting an arm out to pet the creature. The Doctor laughed, looking out into the trees, enjoying the company of you. It didn't matter if he'd been there 72 times, it felt like the first time.

You both adventured on with caution and stopped a few times for him to teach you about some plants and animals along the way.

***

A flash was seen in the sky, making you jump. Suddenly, you were knocked onto the ground by a force. You hear beeping and mechanical sounds. A tall, silver robot walked past you, violently grabbing your Doctor. It was a cyberman.

"No! Give him back! Let him go!"

"[Y/N]! Run to the tardis! Hurry!"
They dragged him and he struggled, attempting to break of their grasp but they were too strong.
Another robot attempted to grab you but you managed to slip away. You ran to the tardis, panting. You slammed the door, in shock.

***

You were sitting on your knees, clinging to the console. You tried to contain your tears but they just kept appearing. You were screaming for your Doctor back. You missed seeing his silly face and watching him fiddle around with the tardis. You were alone now. Where was The Doctor?

~[A/N]: That is the first part of my first writing! Hope you enjoyed, Part 2 coming soon! ❤️