Knock

You were still alone. The tardis seemed to be the only thing that kept you company while The Doctor was gone. She'd play soft music to calm you down. You've gotten used to the girl, you realized why your Doctor was so protective and loving of her.

You were sitting on one of the steps, reading one of the many books you've seen Bowtie read. Nearly 30 books read in the month he'd been gone, you hardly knew how to operate the tardis so your inagination seemed to be the only thing to take you anywhere.

The tardis began to shake and the lights went to dim, then off. The power had been glitching on and off as if she was trying to tell you something. Was it good or bad? You set the book down, standing up and watching the Gallifreyan text stop spinning.

"Are you alright, old girl?"

You felt silly. You've never really talked to her until now, given she was the only one you could talk to. She groaned more before eventually stopping, giving up on trying to advise you.

A pounding at the door made you jump, and yelp a bit but you didn't think of it to be anything. You looked away to the console just to distract yourself but the pounding continued a few more times, followed by a wheezy cough. The cough was quiet.

"P-please.. Open up, would you?"

Your eyes watered again. You knew that voice and it made you smile. You opened it and the first thing you spotted was the bowtie. You froze and could nearly hear your heart beat.

"I'm back!"

~AN; UPDATE! I AM writing another part currently, I've been busy with getting around my Eleventh Doctor cosplay for Shuto Con! It'll be here SOON ❤️❤️

Something Blue (Eleventh Doctor X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara