𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺 + thank you.

• y/n had never ever meet sukuna.

sukuna never made his prescense known to her since he was just scared of her 💀

#

• yin and yang are shikigamis.

•↳ they're shinigamis that had appeared automatically and gave her most of her power,they're protective shikigamis and will get to her and protect her in any life threatening case.

#

• nanami is never mentioned in this fanfiction (spoiler: only in the neutral ending.)

•↳ the reason hes never mentioned is because he is not gojo's friend or in any way related in this fanfic.
spoiler — he lives on the orphanage and hes a child in this fanfic. sorry guys but y/n needs a friend.

#

• in reality,marosuka was y/n's aunt.

•↳ she felt sorry for y/n and decided to take care of her in secret,thats it

#

• y/n was in denial.

•↳ since y/n kept the plush her parents (who abandoned her) gave her. she was declared in the eyes of many others in denial,since she just missed her parents for some reason.
spoiler : she missed paternal love💀

#

y/n is like a megumi copy.

•↳ cause shes a preteen and shes just in plain serious and blank faced all the time. tho megumi doesn't like her much 💀💀💀

#

gojo is stronger,richer and hes in between serious and comedic in this fanfic.

•↳ hes stronger cuz he won mahitos group in this fanfic somehow umm.. and richer cuz hes sexier,the last one explains itself if you've read this entire fanfic

#

• at first,y/n was going to be older and a lesbian,nobara being her love interest.

•↳ let me explain💀💀
at first,y/n was ofcourse going to be older and gojo was going to be her actual father,and this was at first thought to be a nobara x fem reader fanfic but the idea was cancelled and changed cause it seemed boring.

#

this is the end of the trivia

also..

thank you guys for everything!!! ive had lots of fun writing this fanfic,i just gotta say its an honor to end this like this. im really thankful /srs.

this fanfic has been a wild ride of emotions and stuff thats been happening to me,but ive gotten thru it all and im here now!!

thanks guys for bearing with my typos,my terrible plots,my a/n's,my random use of ocs,my random creativity and my forgetful mind!!!

thanks jujutsu kaisen community,people and readers,love yall :)
btw,thanks so much for the 65k+ reads ♡♡♡♡♡♡

note- i will probably edit this fanfic in a future.

-janelu,november 2021.

fic uploaded on march 30,2021.