ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏʟᴅ

3rd pov.

after almost a while little y/n stopped crying.

right now,the tall albino and the first grader were practicing battle and talking about your ability,along with cursed power. talking as if your breakdown never happened.

"i guess your cursed ability has to do something with earth,air and these stuff." the tall albino commented to the child. "because when you sent me flying it felt like,air being controlled by curse energy pushing me."

'did i came from the avatar anime or something?' you thought.

the sensei patted your head. "we should go on a river and try use more of your abilities. what do you think y/n?" he asked,while looking to a random forest

"sure."

☁︎

after what felt like years,you two stumbled upon a river. it had perfect clear water along with little cute fishes.

"try lift this up." the tall albino said. gesturing to the river.

"how do you think i will do that?!"

"i don't know. i don't have your powers."

you just sighed,slightly annoyed.

"just try holding your arms near the water and try and act like if you're lifting a fat cat up."

the ex orphan sighed again and nodded.

you holded up your arms as if you were lifting something up and deeply focused on the water. and,you started closing your eyes.

without knowing,the clear water was now floating. the albino was amazed,yet didn't said anything.

while the albino stared at it as if a child received their dream toy on christmas,you were having lots of trouble because it felt you were trying to lift a giant rock in your arms,which you didn't had the sufficent strengh to do that.

you fell to the floor on your back,not caring,you still focused on the water with your eyes closed. about to start to gritting your teeth.

as you fell on the floor,the water was now up you and the sensei. he was still amazed and just kept staring at it. you,on the other side,struggling more and more.

until you gave up.

you unfocused on the water and letted your arms fall on your sides,relief spread all over your face.

in a second you felt something extremely cold hit your whole body. satoru sensei felt the same.

so,you opened your eyes.

you were completely soaked and felt as if you were in the north pole in your undergarments. in the other side,basically gojo felt the same. both of you were wet,head to toe. incluiding gojo's glasses.
and the grass and rocks,even some trees completely soaked. mud starting to form because of the dirt.

"y/n," the albino said,you looked at him. trembling,he was trembling too. "don't ever use that ability again."

you nodded,while on the floor and trembling.

☁︎

after a long walk through the random forest,you two finally got back to the school,though you both still felt as if you two were in the north pole. and the fact it was already night and it is always cold didn't help either.

in front of two big slideable doors,you and your sensei stood there. hearing loud chattering,along with laughs.

the tall albino slided the big door to the side,the chattering died and every first year and second year stared at both of you. confusion in their eyes. both of you joined the room,gojo closed the doors.

while both of you were still trembling,the sensei and child stood side by side,ignored the confused glances and and walked by where nobody stood. leading to a long path,you both dissapearing with every step.
the first and second graders were still confused though you both had already left.

"what was that?" the first grade black haired emo teen asked,to seemingly nobody.

-
it 4am.im tired gn