"Aeri I think it's time to go inside." Johnny says.

"No! I will practice!" She says as she grabs the broom tightly from under her making Johnny shrug.

"Taeyong you should go to class."

"But-"

"It's okay, They'll be fine." Johnny reassures before and Taeyong sighs as he looks down at the little girl.

"You should really just tell her that she can't fly on a broom." Jaehyun says and Taeyong sighs.

"I don't want to crush her dreams! You can't tell me that you never believed in something like that when you were young." He says as they walk down the halls.

"Hmm, I do remember practicing a disappearing curve ball." He says.

"See! Even you had an imagination-"

"That doesn't count though because I will make it happen." He says with full seriousness making Taeyong chuckle softly.

"Could you not stand in front of the bathroom doors?" They hear from behind them and they turn around to see Doyoung.

"Oh hey Doyoung! Sorry." Taeyong says as he moves out of the way and Doyoung stands there for a second.

"...I heard you talking about crusing children's dreams?"

"Did you just want to join the conversation?" Jaehyun says, trying his best to not sound as annoyed as he is.

"Why does he always have to be here when I'm talking to Taeyong alone?"

"Wha- Of course not!" He says as a blush of embarrassment creeps on his face.

"Well I'll just be on my way then." Doyoung says as he turns around getting ready to walk away.

"Wait Doyoung! We could really use a third opinion!" Taeyong calls after him and Jaehyun mentally rolls his eyes.

"Why can't it ever be just us?" He thinks to himself as Doyoung walks back over to them.

"Like we were saying- Aeri is going through a phase where she wants to be a witch. And Jae said we should tell her that they're not real but I think we should just let her be. What do you think?" He asks and Jaehyun cheers to himself on the inside.

"Great! I forgot that he has a nickname for me, that means we're closer." Jaehyun thinks to himself as he tries not to smile.

"I think you should let her be, I can even help with convincing her that they're real!" He says with a smile.

"I'll be back with the textbooks!" He says as he runs away making Taeyong's eyebrows furrow.

"Textbooks?"

"Wait- isn't that Doyoung? The head of our grade?"

"What is he doing in our class?"

"Don't get near him! He might yell at you."

"I think that's sexy."

"Here! This all happened in history. Good argument, no?" Doyoung says as he puts a stack of books on Taeyong's desk.

The two boys flip through the books and are horrified at what they see.

"As much as I thank you for your help, I can't show this to the kids." Taeyong says as he shows the younger a forced smile as Jaehyun tries his best not to laugh.

"Well- I apologize. I know I can't understand what a child is thinking- Sorry for waisting your time!" Doyoung shouts as he picks up the books and walks out of the room.