Sector GoJuRoku: Dragon Slayer

While I readied myself for the final attack, the Outerworlders were already on their move. Luffy inflated his arm and coated it with Haki, while Boruto began to compress his Compressed Rasengan even further. Kirito activated the Nitoryu sword skills, and the passive skills of Night Sky and Blue Rose began to work themselves, as the sea wyrms who were covered by water were instantly frozen.

Kazuma's luck katanas are now laced with dynamites, and Subaru's Cor Leonis is already lessening the burden of using our powers. Naofumi prepared his body for the ultimate move of Blood Sacrifice, while Touya concentrated his magic into the bullets of Brunhild. Meliodas cloned himself and enlarged Lostvayne as he went into assault mode, and Asta underwent Devil Union as he held his four swords, which are now starting to drain manaki from the enemy's side.

"BLACK MAMBA!" Luffy went first, his fists now moving faster than the eye can perceive, and multiple air pressure points can be seen as they knocked away the enemy, unable to notice what had happened.

"SUPER HIGH COMPRESSION RASENGAN!" Boruto's condensed manaki suddenly erupted itself as the energy was released, like a sonic cannon. The sheer force blew away many wyrms and lindwurms and even managed to knock off a few of the super hard scales on La Divupala's leg.

"Nitoryu- The Eclipse!" A flurry of 27 slashes at Kirito's fastest attack speed was unleashed as they hacked mercilessly onto one of La Divupala's wings, creating massive scars that even caused the wyvern to scream in pain.

After that, La Divupala's anger switch flipped, and decided to kick forward with his giant talon while sending a bunch of his own troops flying at our elite thief crew.

"Fortuna- Dual Buzzsaw!" Kazuma jumped and filled his katanas with luck as they sliced through all the monsters, and Subaru jumped up to summon 10 unseen hands, which binded together in one giant hand.

"Invisible Providence- Decamaxima!" The giant hand came into contact with La Divupala's kick, and deflected as Subaru flew backwards, exhausted. A few of Sipiosa's nymph generals came flying and caught Subaru, and began healing him as Naofumi and Touya went forwards together.

"Blood Sacrifice, Recovery Boost!" The two went forwards as Naofumi activated his insanely self-destructive spell as the summoned Blood Sacrifice Dragon bit into La Divupala's wing, injuring the wyvern as it screamed out in pain. Naofumi was about to spurt out blood, but Touya's Null Magic spells Recovery and Boost helped Naofumi sustain his previous condition. What a nice combo.

Taking such a heavy hit at the side, La Divupala shot a giant concentrated beam of manaki that I later dubbed [Sympiezo Shot], which split into two as they proceeded to fly towards the Tower of Babel and the Statue of Zeus. I immediately recognized its threat and was about to take action before Meliodas and Asta flew up.

"Cloning! Quintuple Full Counter!" Meliodas reflected the beam four times before sending it back, dealingT 16 times its original power at La Divupala, who toppled over and fell into the ocean, wounded by his own attack. Asta redirected the other beam towards the army of ocean wyrms as they were blown away by the sheer force of the attack even when Asta's reflection had not multiplied the reflected force.

That was when I noticed it. Asta's third sword, the Demon-Destroyer, had already sucked away their water armor before Asta deflected the beam. Since when did the supposed idiot learn to strategize?

Well, since everyone did their part, I suppose it's my turn, too.

Looking at my current manaki level, I was resting about somewhere near the 20 millions. Very satisfactory, if you ask me. So now, it's time for my second last move- Ultimate Skill!

"Great Building Summoning- Configuration Tre: Lighthouse of Alexandria!"

The pointed shape of a tower came out of the ground, with a very perfectly designed square base. It landed on the ground quieter than the other buildings, but the lethal part has yet to come. By concentrating the lighthouse's fire manaki on the tip of the tower while tipping it over to position it like a cannon, that's when things get interesting.

"Configuration Tre Skill- Exodus Eruption Cannon!"

The giant beam of manaki barraged straight towards La Divupala, creating a small hole in the wyvern's chest. La Divupala screamed out in pain as his minions fled.

I believe it's time to truly finish this. "You ready, partner?"

"Let's go, Roy!" Hikobi shouted in sync as I absorbed his manaki and began our assimilation transformation.

On my left side, a green wing sprouted out from my back as I began to lift into the air effortlessly. My fingers sharpened into claws as a set of natural green scales covered my arm, as if I put on a layer of armor.

I suddenly felt my manaki surge up, despite just using an Ultimate Skill along with its ultimate attack. "What was that, Vivumo?"

"Well, it seems that when you assimilate with your familiar in your Fused form, you gain around an eighth of the creature's manaki that you're fused with.

"Really? Come to think of it, I've never looked into Hikobi's manaki amount..." I averted my gaze and turned it back towards the enemy I faced, and shot towards him at sonic speeds.

"La Divupala, as I've said before, by the wishes of the people of Argentum-Slimona and Twinprint Archipelago, you need to be purged! I'm giving you one last chance to reconsider!"

La Divupala roared back in pain and agony, but defiance showed and anger pulsated as he readied another Sympiezo Shot, aimed at me as I struggled to change directions.

Dang, even with my current speed, I could not survive that. Am I...

"Event Magic: Redirection!"

Kaguya's voice suddenly shouted as La Divupala's head turned a whole 90 degrees as the beam completely missed me, and I saw Rikka's Ethereal Horizon surround me as Kazuya's Hydrobinds made La Divupala immobile. Rimuru then flew at the beam that was redirected and used Belzebuth to gobble all the manaki up before it could destroy Mount Canopus.

"Pearl's Snipe!" Elisia's voice suddenly came from my left as I saw the weakening pearl hit La Divupala's body, and his manaki suddenly decreased by half as the broke, shattered by the intensity of the magnitude of manaki absorbed. However, it served its purpose.

Would I ever have won this battle if it was not for Sipiosa, the Outerworlders, and the Elite Thieves?

I don't think so. But that's exactly why I would not let their efforts go to waste.

As I accelerated to 0.01% of the speed of light, I saw La Divupala's core and headed directly there as I wanted to do something I always wanted to do, inspired by the Pokemon Rayquaza.

"Fusion: Dragon Ascent Decimillia!"

As I shot through the wyvern's draconic core, a huge explosion followed suit, enveloping the wyvern's body in a bright light before it disintegrated completely.

Before I knew it, I was losing consciousness due to overexhaustion. But before I could fully lose it, I heard a voice shove inside my head: Please, familiar of the Dragon's Heir, tell his ancestors that I was framed, and... that I'm sorry, for everything...