Sector GoJuGo: Hikobi's Evolution

"Woah, woah, woah!" Rimuru said as he backed away from the impact of my ultimate skill, shocked. "What the hell was that?"

"An ultimate skill of mine." I answered before he nodded, though still in shock because his ultimate skills don't have such an ability. "Statue of Zeus, obliterate the wyvern's army!"

Bolts of lightning came straight through the staff held by the statue, and struck forth to demolish the army that has been plaguing us. Next, Sipiosa pulled out her trump card.

The Tower of Babel's newly built 9th floor, formerly the 5th floor, has extended its deadly cannon forged by the leader of the VILUM list's 21st race. Sipiosa screeched in triumph as she loaded the cannon with her and her servants' energy.

"Take this!" Sipiosa's voice came through the speakers on our mobile fortress, and a giant white beam of light erupted from the tube that was harmless until a moment ago. "Spirit Cannon- Maxima!"

The beam of light busted through the scales of La Divupala as it made a small hole in one of his shoulders, and he screamed in pain as I saw blood beginning to drip from the wound.

Then, for the first time, the wyvern spoke in a loud, ominous voice as it radiated across the sea. "Spirit... Queen? Who... ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

"We are the Council of Outerworlders!" I yelled over the roaring waves as Rimuru looked at me, shocked. "We have come to stop your rampage, by the wishes of the people of Argentum-Slimona and the Twinprint Archipelago! Could we possibly talk this out, instead of fighting?" I said the last line in Draconia, hoping that the wyvern could understand my sincerity.

"Humans... how? Too weak back then, but now... something wrong." The wyvern muttered as he looked at me. "Devils promise great things. They help me unseal myself. If I do not ally myself with a strong force, I will be hunted down... by..." He looked straight at Hikobi. "His KIN."

"Hikobi? Does your family have a grudge with him?" I gestured towards the half angry wyvern. Hikobi shook his head at me.

"I do not know, Roy. My ancestors might've had a problem with La Divupala, but I do not know any details regarding any incidents."

"ENOUGH!" the wyvern shouted as I felt a strange misama envelope him, and his eyes turned blackish purple as he began to suddenly advance forwards at incredible speeds, spreading his wings as he prepared for flight.

"Oh no, you don't!" I yelled as I pulled out Crevasse Chasm I, and started spinning it with my wrist as I threw it towards the wyvern's legs. "Ittoryu- Abyssal Pinwheel!"

La Divupala stopped at the last moment as he brought up a leg and kicked the abyss sword that was forged of voidsteel, and sacrificed a talon but successfully deflected the attack. I caught the sword as it returned, being careful to not get cut myself.

"It's okay, Roy! We'll hold the wyvern off!" Kazuma shouted as the 9 Outerworlders in the council I formed flew out, seemingly being cast flight upon themselves by Touya, who was currently heading to the retractable cannon we discussed about a few months ago.

Ah, it seems like the time to use that has finally come.

"Hikobi!" I called my amphiptere friend as he swooped down from the sky, cancelling his spells that were debuffing the enemy's main force. We didn't need it anymore, since Patradro was leading the rest of the fighters of the former thief city into battle with the Hydro lesser dragons.

"You remember when we raided the thief city? I found something that might help you advance to your next stage." I said as I took out a piece of crystal that used to rest in the treasure chest of the former king of thieves. It glowed brightly in a turquoise color, before slowly shifting to a bright orange.

"No way... is this?"

"Vivumo told me that this stone was apparently quite rare, and dragons often give them to their young as a present to help them grow." I confirmed. "I believe it's called... Dynalixi Kosmima?"

"Such a pure piece of Dynalixi Kosmima!" Hikobi yelped as he continued to scrutinize the quality as he looked back at me. "You sure about this, Roy? It's a really precious thing, and you're giving it to me?"

"Well, if my friend seems to need it, then why shouldn't I happily oblige?"

"Okay then!" Hikobi said as he suddenly took the stone from me using his tail, threw it in the air, and gulped it down as if eating a grape.

"Uh... were you supposed to do that?"

"We dragons eat magic stones of any kind to absorb all possible manaki within the object in order to strengthen ourselves." Hikobi said as he started to glow in a weird way as he pushed me back, and flew into the sky.

A bright light enveloped my amphiptere familiar as I saw two legs come out of his body, his wings growing smaller but sharper, and claws coming out of his wings, similar to a pterosaur.

A bright roar sounded through the skies as the thieves cheered while charging forward again, their morale boosted along with a new desire to win. I saw Rimuru take off to join the other Outerworlders, who were planning to launch a combo attack at the wyvern's forces to stop them.

And now the situation turned in our favor. We have a wyvern now.

As I saw a pumped fist reach the sky, I understood.

It was time.

Time to begin our final attack.

Umbra-Electra slid into my hand while activating its Phase II, and Crevasse Chasm I imbued itself with Abyss Magic as it began to give off an ominous aura.

Lightning, shadows, barriers, and Abyss energy gathered around me as I activated the passive innate skill Flight, and rose to the top of the mountain. I shot towards La Divupala at half the speed of sound as I glared at the giant wyvern.

Your end is coming, La Divupala.