Meeting a [BIG SHOT]

Y/N trembled and stopped in front of the trash can, "... Hello?-" They said, being cut off by a white, puppet like creature popping out of the bin. "HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!!" Spamton shouted, he made them squeal, and fly back away from the bin. He pulled himself out of the trash can and climbing up onto it, "OH, WELL I'M SORRY FOR SCARING YOU, YOU [Little sponge], I'M JUST NOT USED TO SEEING ACTUAL PEOPLE." He spewed, "Uhm... It's alright. Do you know what this place is?" Y/N said, "WELL, YOU'RE IN DARKWORLD! OHHH, I GET IT! YOU'RE A [Light nEr], AREN'T YOU?" Spamton said. Y/N stood there, not knowing what to say, Spamton kept rambling on about "[BIG SHOT]" and making it big, but you we're kinda scared, and Spamton could tell, "UH... Uhm... Are you ok..?" He dropped the yelling and sat down, Y/N nodded, leaning back on the trash can.
After chatting with him for awhile Y/N got comfortable with him, "I have no idea how I got here if I'm being honest, I just... don't... know..." Y/N said, they got a little sad, they'd rather listen to their two roommates throwing their backpacks across the room to go find a pair of socks or something. "I can try and help you get back, but it's hard for most [Light nErs] to get to the fountain, but we can try." Spamton said, Y/N looked over at him, "Are you being serious?" They said, Spamton nodded. He hopped off the trash can and grabbed Y/N's hand.
He began to lead them through out the city, showing you where to go and where to stay away, it was nice, they could finally say, that they felt safe.