Strange Morning

Y/N woke up to his two roommates waking up, they always got loud when they got ready in the morning, but Y/N was used to it by now. They stood up and grabbed their phone, pleasantly it was the weekend, so they had some free time to go mess around with their friends. They threw on a hoodie and some baggy jeans, then opened their door, "Hey Y/N, we're gonna have some people over for lunch, you might just wanna stay out for awhile." Garret said, Garret and Joseph were their two roommates, and both were always a pain. "Oh, alright." Y/N said, grabbing their wallet and leaving the dorm.
         They called their friend to go see if they wanted to go do anything, but it went to voicemail "Hey, it's me, Y/N, call me back when you can. I wanna set up some plans today, bye!" They said, then hanging up. Y/N decided to go to the library, it wasn't really their preferred pass time, but it'd have to do. But before they made it they noticed a supply closet, still slightly opened. They approached the door and opened it, the room was really dark, but Y/N stepped into the closet. "H-hello- WOAH!" They shouted, the floor fell underneath them, and they plummeted, going down some sort of hole to a new world.