•14• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Promise" I reply and he kisses me again.

"Thank you." He says in between kissing me.

I hum against his lips before pulling away.

He frowns but I just laugh and kiss his cheek. "I need to finish making breakfast."

He huffs, "fine, but I get to kiss you later."

"Ok Tommy." I say and turn back to the food.

When I finish cooking, Tom and I eat together in a comfortable silence. Though, Tom made sure to thank me heavily for cooking even when I didn't have to.

"I've never had someone treat me as kindly as you do." I smile at Tom.

"I'm sorry about that Baby," he gives me a sympathetic smile, "But I'm honored to be the first." He says as he places his hand over mine. He brings it up to his lips and kisses the back of my hand.

I feel a sudden strong pull in my chest, a warmth then fills my whole body starting with my heart. It scares me at first, but soon I find comfort in it through the gaze of Tom's soft and gentle eyes. My heartbeat quickens, and I don't know how to react. But then it clicks in my brain, Love.

I'm taken aback, I don't know what to think of the feeling but it feels good. It feels right.

"You alright there love?"

I snap back to reality, "Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yup, just thinking."

"'Bout what?" He ask, his eyes bright with curiosity.

"Just...about you."

"What about me sweetheart?" He begins to clean up our food. I get up and follow him to the kitchen.

"I don't know, about how I like you."

"Hmm?" He hums and raises his eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I turn away from him.

I hear dishes being put down on the counter before Tom's hands gently grab my hips and turn me around to face him.

His lips immediately attach to mine. I'm surprised for a moment but I quickly start kissing him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me in closer by the waist. His tongue slides across my bottom lip, and I quickly grant him access. His tongue explores my mouth slowly and sensually. I groan and grip the hair at the back of his head.

He pulls away and we rest our foreheads against each other.

"Sorry if that was too fast I—" Tom starts.

"No Tommy, that was...perfect." I breathe out.

His worried expression quickly relaxes.

Tom's POV

I didn't want to scare her by making her do things she wasn't comfortable with. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I know I haven't known her that long, but I know I want to treat her like she's my whole world. I want to give her the best and only the best in everything.