Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]

Start from the beginning

"To Waka and Aina!" You almost choke on your words as it hurts your chest.

"To Waka and Aina!" Takeomi, Benkei, and Shin repeated. You then drink the liquor straight.

After a while of drinking the couple went to the dance floor to dance. Benkei and Takeomi started to hunt girls. Shinichiro is nowhere to be found so, you decided to go outside to catch some fresh air. You feel like you're suffocating with them inside the bar.

"Ahhh, life." You whispered to yourself.

"I'm surprised you didn't cry." A familiar voice said. You turned your head to your back and saw Shinichiro leaning his back against the wall of a small alley between the bar and the other establishment. He has a cigarette in his mouth.

You smirked and walked towards him. You lean your back against the wall beside him. "I'm surprised you're okay with this."

"If Aina is happy with Wakasa, then I'm in no position to protest." He puffed a smoke. "Besides, Waka is a good guy."

"Yeah, too good." Your voice cracked.

"Life is unfair, eh? You dream of someone but that someone is dreaming of somebody else."

You sigh because what he said stings. "Yeah, It sucks." You push yourself up from the wall. "Better stop smoking before that nicotine kills you." You said and about to walk away but your heels got stuck on a stone, making you lose your balance. Shin caught you.

"Are you okay?" He's holding your arms.

"Yeah, thanks." You replied.

Your breast pressed against his chest. His hands travel to your arms up, brushing his fingers to your smooth skin. You look up and see his gentle yet lustful eyes.

"You can pretend that I'm Waka and I'll pretend that you're Aina." He said in a hoarse tone.

"That's sick." You whispered.

"I know."

You both stare at each other's eyes. His fingers are still tracing your skin, making you feel some sort of heat. After a while, your breathing became heavy.

He pushed you to the other side of the alley and pinned you to there. He inhales the smoke and throws the cigarette to the ground. He then holds your chin up and kisses you as he passes the smoke to your mouth.

You coughed and pushed him. "What the hell, Shinichiro?" He didn't respond but instead, he grinned and slammed his lips to yours, devouring you. You unconsciously shut your eyes on how good his kisses are and slowly wrap your hands around his neck.

He bit your lips and entered his tongue. The taste of iron spreads as you fight his tongue with yours. His hands began to travel from your waist to your back. He pulled you closer to harden the kiss. He then bit your bottom lip once again, pulling them. Your bottom lip stretches a little. He grinned while staring at your eyes before he let go of his bite. You got surprised at how hot Shin looked.

"Hot." You whispered.

His lips landed on your neck, sucking and biting them. "Don't leave marks." You said while catching your breath. His kisses make you lose your mind.

"Wait, what if someone sees us?"

"You're too tense, relax, y/n." He whispered and pulled your hands. He drags you farther from the exit of the alley.

"Here, they will not see us here." It's kinda dim in your position so, you felt relieved. You then pulled his collar to kiss him. He kisses back with the same energy.