Chapter twenty three

🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔Saeri thought,who does he think he is? Her emotions took over her and she walked to him

🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔
Saeri thought,who does he think he is? Her emotions took over her and she walked to him.
"You. Follow me right now" She demands

But he ignored her, what a jerk.
Not wanting to deal with this shit in front of everyone, she had no option but to drag him outside.

"Let me go"  He says

"We are not leaving until we talk about everything" She says .

The both of them were standing outside,out of everyone's sight.
The guy seemed like he didn't know where to start.

Saeri's had lost patience and almost as if it was a part of a kdrama or something, it started to rain. The two were silent as no one decided the budge. If Jungwon was stubborn, Saeri was much more worse.

"Saeri, you will get sick let's head inside" He finally spoke

"No, tell me what you want first" The girl at this point had ruined her dress.

"Dont be childish, let's go inside"He fought.

"Didn't you say that you didn't care about me?" Saeri was determined.

"Saeri , just"
"No"

The scenario looked like it was straight out of a novel. Two teens under the rain,all drenched. There was a silence but both of them had lots of thoughts running inside his mind.

"I am not moving until you decide to speak up. If you don't care about me, then act like it-" Before she could speak,Jungwon finally looked at her

"No I care about you, alot "
Saeri scoffed at his answer,

"Seriously?"

"You wanted to know if I cared about you or not right? So here,this is my answer I do care about you. Now let's go inside"

Jungwon replied silently as the atmosphere cooled down. I dont know which one of them was more prominent, the tear that was fighting to fall of his eyes or the raindrop that was stuck in his bangs.

He wanted to walk again but again,Saeri caught a hold of his wrist,
"Then,what's holding you back. Is that really it?"

"Saeri ,I dont want to talk about anything"
"Let's talk about it,please" She softened her voice as he stood still.

He felt guilt as soon as he heard the tone of her voice.
He sighed,

He pulled her closer by placing both of his hands on her shoulders ,

"Trust me,this is not how I wanted things to look like.
I am sorry,I really am"
He whispered,
"I promise,once all of this is over things will change.
Next time we meet, we will come face to face as something more than just competitors,more than just friends.
I'll explain everything"

This was the moment Jungwon realized, he liked her more than he imagined. Nonetheless,he felt relieved.  With the girl in his arms,he knew that nothing was more important to him, not even the competition.

He pulled away as he let go of her.
"Where are you going?" Saeri asks,

"To make sure I won't make a mistake again"