Chapter twenty two

🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅣🅦🅞The next day,everyone dressed up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅣🅦🅞
The next day,everyone dressed up.  Saeri had worn this black/dark purple short dress which was back less. She let her hair into girls as she put on the black high heels.
She looked in the mirror and everyone had to admit,she looked stunning .
But she still had thoughts running up her mind. She couldnt even fall asleep yesterday .

Taeyong picked her up while Ahyeon's date picked her.

They both linked arms as they walked inside the venue.

Jungwon was sitting on a table along with Leea,Niki and Niki's girlfriend . He was staring at the door,waiting for her to enter.

When she did enter, Jungwon was the first one to see her. He rose from his seat while looking at her.
Also I forgot to mention the way his jaw dropped. She looked so pretty, he couldn't help but be like that.

After a few while, she also found Jungwon sitting at the corner drinking what she assumed was wine.
"Why is he so good-looking?" She tells herself. The way he managed to look even more handsome in coat baffled her.
"Handsome jerk" She tells herself.

The event started and of course,everyone arrived.  The old participants who had gotten eliminated, the vip's ,parents , mentors, basically everyone. 
Jungwon sat down still glancing around . When his eyes met his dad's, anger started to take over. Not wanting to see him, Jungwon laid his eyes on Saeri. She was sitting beside Taeyong and he was whispering something in her ears. He didn't like how they were getting close at all.

"Stop staring at her if you don't like her"Jay exclaims observing the younger's behavior.

Jungwon turned his head towards the table and just remained silent.  The guys were irritated by his behavior ,

"Why are you acting like a kid ?" Jake says
"Why is it so hard for you to admit your own feelings?" Sunghoon too, adds.

"Its so obvious that you like her, what are you trying to hide?" Heeseung says.

"Let's not talk-" Jungwon tried to silence them

"Stop avoiding,will you? If someone else takes her away,it would all be your fault"Even Sunoo,the guy who always stayed positive got angry.

Just then, the MC spoke,
"The results will be out in an hour.
Till then, you guys can enjoy the party"

Several people began to crowd the dance floor.  It seemed like a happy little environment.
Jungwon looked around and glared at his dad,
"I hate him so much" He mutters to himself

The others eyes followed Jungwon's. Then it hit them,his dad ,of course.
"Is it because of your dad? What did he do now?" Heeseung says gaining attention.

Still stunned at the silence Jay spoke,
"Jungwon,speak up. We can't read your mind"

"He" Jungwon finally spoke
"He told me that I am an emotional wreck ,just like mom"

"So? That is not supposed to be a bad thing -" Jake got interrupted ,

"He told me that I was getting emotional because of her. He told me to avoid her to make sure everything will be fine"

"Hyung, seriously? You have never listened to him or followed the rules he made for you.  Then why are you now keeping things like this in your mind" Niki replies

"See,everyone knows how much of a dick your father is. Also we all know he can't do shit. After all,he does work under your mom. Since he couldn't be the so called "man" of the house ,he is just projecting his anger towards you since you are the only one who he can keep in control. Or try to ofcourse. " Heeseung states the facts.

"And too,is just his delusion. He said that just to bring you down." Sunoo too adds

"Jungwon, think before you act. Look at them" Sunghoon signals him to look at the other table.

Taeyong had asked Saeri for a dance and it seemed like she agreed. Now ,they were on the dance floor moving according to the beat. Taeyong had his arms around her waist as they danced.

Jungwon's grip on his glass tightened while staring at them.

"That could've been you"Jay comments.

Jungwon tried to hold back,he really did but that just resulted into him breaking the glass by griping it too tightly.

Jungwon could see that Taeyong's hands were getting lower. He hated this ,he hated that someone else was touching her like that.

Saeri was dancing with Taeyong,it felt well,nice. But she knew that this didn't feel right. She had a smile on her face,probably a fake one but no one seemed to notice.

Why did I think there was a chance? How could I think that he would ever like me?
Thoughts were roaming around her head. She knew this was bad,she was dancing with another guy while all she had on her mind was Jungwon.

Soon enough, Jungwon knew that he couldn't take it anymore. Standing from his table,he surprised the others. He walked towards them with a little fire in his eyes.
He walked to the dancing couple and immediately separated them.

Saeri was shocked,of course.
"What do you think you are doing?" Taeyong asks him

"I came here to take whats mine" Jungwon replies

'What's mine? What does he mean? Is he talking about me? Doesn't he hate me or smthg?' She thinks

"Yours? What's wrong dude?" Taeyong was confused,of course. Boy didn't even have an idea what's going on. He was just here to enjoy.

Jungwon just took a deep breathe before answering,
"Just, don't touch her like that Jungwon's answer made Saeri confused this time

"I dont think it matters to you anyway" Saeri said hoping that he didn't hear but he did.

"It does matter, it matters alot princess " He says walking away.

Princess,the name that gave her butterflies.  But she was confused, what does he really want? Yesterday he was saying something else and now,he is acting the exact opposite.

𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏//𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें