.Mrs. Lu was worried that Lu Wenyu was being bullied as an ordinary person. She had been very strict with him since he was a child. She also spent a lot of money to hire him a Sanda champion coach.

    Lu Wenyu practiced Sanda all the year round, so he would not be bullied anymore. He started bullying others.

    Throughout the three years of junior high school, he changed four colleges due to fights, and was finally beaten by Mrs. Lu before converging a little, and barely graduated from the fifth college.

    After entering high school, Lu Wenyu became notorious. No one around him dared to provoke him. He was itchy and wanted to find someone to fight, so he gradually got a problem with owing his mouth. Just talking can make his popularity half dead, which makes people unbearable. Live with him.

    Every time Mrs. Lu went to the academy to clean up his training booth, she deeply regretted that she had hired a coach for him. She was more strict with him and she wanted to lock him at home so that he wouldn't get out of trouble.

.After being cleaned up more often, Lu Wenyu got into trouble at the academy, so he came to Fang's home to make Mrs. Fang happy with sweet words, and then asked Mrs. Fang to intercede with him.

    Fang Xiao was provoked several times by his owes, and he didn't wait to see him.

    Lu Wenyu’s face was thick enough, as if he hadn’t seen Fang Xiao’s impatience. He took a bite of the rose cake and couldn’t wait: "Hey, this cake tastes so special. It’s not like I bought it. I made it myself, auntie, you. What a blessing, cousin Fang Lin made snacks for you personally."

    Madam Fang was even more happy by him, and gave Lu Wenyu the piece of snack Fang Xiao wanted to take.

    Fang Xiao pulled the old man a face and asked him, "What's wrong with you in the academy again?"

    "I didn't cause trouble, I'm the best behaved, this time someone bullied me." Lu Wenyu looked aggrieved.

    Madam Fang asked: "Who bullied you, Xiaoyu?"

."Hey, I also blame myself for being blind." Lu Wenyu sighed for a while, trying to win Madam Fang's sympathy.

    To put it simply, he found a boyfriend at the college.

    Fang Xiao was incredulous when he heard it: "Who can't think about it so much to be your boyfriend?"

    Lu Wenyu: "..."

    "Cousin Fang Xiao, do you have any misunderstandings about me, I am so good, I can give people a sense of security, isn't it good to be my boyfriend?"

    Fang Xiao snorted: "Can't agree."

    "Don't interrupt." Madam Fang glared at Fang Xiao, "Xiaoyu, go on to say, what's wrong with your boyfriend?"

    Lu Wenyu's boyfriend is at the same table as him. He is about the same height as him. He is very fair, and has a cowardly personality. He is always bullied. Lu Wenyu saw that he was pitiful, so he closed him as a little brother.

.The man usually does homework for him, squeezes his shoulders, and buys breakfast. After a long time, Lu Wenyu thinks that he is not bad, so he asked him to be his boyfriend, but the other party did not refuse.

    After becoming boyfriends, the two of them still get along with each other in the same way as before, without any change.

    Until recently, the man awakened the sentry and was about to transfer to the sentry college. Before leaving, he broke up with Lu Wenyu.

    Lu Wenyu asked him why, did he awaken and despise himself as an ordinary person?

    The other party said no. The reason why he agreed at the beginning was just that he didn't dare to refuse, because he was afraid that Lu Wenyu would beat him up.

    Then Lu Wenyu beat him up and sent him to the hospital.

    Lu Wenyu said angrily: "He is a Class B sentry, and I have no power to fight back. He is ashamed to break up with me!"

    Fang Xiao: "..."

.Mrs. Fang has always been distressed that Lu Wenyu is an ordinary person, and she gave him a snack when she heard this: "Okay, don't be angry with Xiaoyu. I think he is also suitable for you. If you break up, let's break up. You can find someone who can be like you. call taxi."

    "Oh, I think so too. It would be great if my mother could be as reasonable as my aunt."

    Lu Wenyu ate up the rose cake in two bites and looked at the food box in Mrs. Fang’s hand greedy: "This cake is really delicious. When will cousin Fang Lin come back? Can you teach me how to make it? I will make some for me. Mom, I hope she won’t always be so cruel to me."

    Madam Fang couldn't bear his pitiful appearance, and gave him the last few snacks.

    Lu Wenyu half-eaten, feeling swollen in his head, and covering his head uncomfortably: "Auntie, my head hurts, am I too deeply hurt?"

."..." Fang Xiao stood up twitching at the corner of his mouth, "You think too much, you are about to wake up, go to the hospital right away."

    Lu Wenyu awakened in the hospital and became an S-level guide.

    Yuan Bai was surprised when he heard the news: "Can the rose cake awaken the guide?!