"Fuck.. Olive-" He grabs my hips, pulling me onto his lap, and I immediately let my hands flow into his hair.. He pulls away suddenly and smacks his lips together.. He gives me a confused face and asks "Uh... do you smoke cigarettes?"

I suddenly burst out laughing. He still looks so fucking confused.

"Oh, let me explain, my love.. This is gonna be one weird story"

He nods, now smiling a little, and I get off his lap.

"So.. You know that girl, Scarlet, that I went out with today?" He nods.

"Okay, so, we got this dress.." I walk over to the side of my room where I set the bag that had my dress and I get out the dress. He smiles and says "Okay, that's nice.. but, the cigarettes..." "Yeah, I'm getting to that, hold on"

I put the dress in my closet then turn back and continue explaining..

"So, I couldn't get the dress on, right? She comes in to help.. and she complimented me when I got it on.. then she kissed me" He still had this smile on his lips but he also still looked so confused. I giggled then said "okay, but then, we were like, on our way back here.. and I was, SO CONFUSED.. But, yeah, we got here and she got out of the car.."

"Babe, are you getting to the point?" He asks with a giggle

"Yes! Yes, right now! Calm yourself!" I sigh then keep going..

"She offered me one, I said 'no, i don't smoke.. and I've gotta go' and she walked over and kissed me again!"

"So.. the cigarette taste is because she kissed you?"

"Yeah"

He nodded then started to laugh. I threw my arms out to my sides in confusion and said "What's funny?!"

He calmed down and he literally had one hand on his stomach from laughing so hard. Finally, he said "Just.. You didn't even think for a second that I'd be mad about the girl kissing you. You talk like it's a totally normal thing. And, of course, I'm not mad and didn't think twice about it, but it's just funny to me"

I shrug and say "I think it's just her way of like, complimenting or just getting along with people. It's not like she was flirting or something."

He nods and says "Yeah, I get it. I'm not even mad, Like, I don't mind what-so-ever"

"Really? I mean.. I didn't think about it before.. but I'd completely understand if you're mad"

"What? I'm literally not mad! She can kiss you all she wants. I'm your boyfriend-you're my girlfriend. She's your friend"

"Okay.. cool.. and just for the record: I don't like her or anything. I don't like girls" We both laugh a little then he get up and pulls me closer by my hips. He leans down to my ear and mumbles "That's kinda obvious.. Judging by what happened this morning.." and he starts kissing my neck below my ear.

But my stomach suddenly turns and I push Niall back. He looks worried and scared but I can't even talk before I turn and run to the bathroom. I puke in the toilet, twice, Then I flush and try to breathe as I cough. I realize Niall is rubbing my back and I groan "I think I'm fucking sick.."

He nods slowly then says "Brush your teeth and put comfy clothes on, love.. I'll get you a tea"

"No.. No, I just wanna sleep.."