Lost In The Tech

Y/N landed onto the ground, they stood up and took in their surroundings. They began walking, they didn't know where, but somewhere. After maybe 10 minutes of wandering they found a strange part of the basic teal floor, it looked like a keyboard, it had a large wall with "AGREE2ALL" on it, they assumed it was a puzzle, but it was already completed when they got there, so they kept going.
The place was scarily empty, there was nobody in sight besides these weird, short, pink outlet people with outlets for faces. Y/N thought they were going mad, until they found themselves on a thin path, that had a view of a large city, they could hear the cars moving, people talking. They couldn't believe it, people who could help them get back to their world. They sprinted through the path, they kept running, going through some strange areas, but Y/N stopped when they reached an area where there was 2 paths.
Y/N could go straight, or right. They peaked down both paths and decided to go straight, it had a massive sign with "Welcome to Cyber World" light up on it, they kept going, this place was really bright, with flashy signs and advertisements everywhere, they were even advertising making an advertisement. Y/N wandered around until they noticed an alleyway with a garbage can, they could hear something moving around in it, so they began slowly approaching the trash can.