Now that the filming of the plot has just started, Zhao Xiaoxiang doesn't have many highlights, because she can cook, she has all three meals a day at home.

However, the scenes that seem so unimportant are now what the Zhao family look forward to most. As long as there is a scene to eat, the actors are extremely active.

Because Tang Qiaoqiao's cooking is so delicious, as if anything can become a delicacy in her hands.

Regarding this part of cooking, the director gave Tang Qiaoqiao a lot of autonomy, allowing her to play freely, as long as it does not exceed the economic situation of the Zhao family.

In the northern rural areas of this era, there are not many vegetables to eat in winter, and every household keeps a lot of Chinese cabbage, large white radish, and snow red for the winter.

How can Chinese cabbage be a simple Chinese cabbage.

Tang Qiaoqiao washed the Chinese cabbage one by one, removed the old leaves, and sprinkled it with salt.

White radish juice is sufficient, chopped into fine puree, mixed with chili powder, minced **** garlic, and sesame powder to form a paste. The Chinese cabbage is pickled by salt to remove water. After squeezing the water, each leaf is evenly smeared with paste. Then put it in a big clay pot and press it tightly with a big stone.

After about two or three days, a special spicy cabbage is ready.

Spicy cabbage is sweet and spicy and refreshing, appetizing and relieving greasiness, and stewed with frozen tofu is the most delicious.

As small bubbles bubbled in the pot, the rich sour and spicy flavor drifted away, and the frozen tofu trembled with bubbling and trembling, and its unique spongy holes filled the spicy cabbage soup. It tastes delicious and chewy, better than meat.

Red in the snow in winter is also a big treasure.

Cut off a piece of bacon hanging under the eaves, thoroughly wash the salt on the surface, cut into diced meat, stir-fry in a hot pan, the unique salty aroma of bacon arouses the greedy worms in the belly, and chop the snow red into pieces. Stir-fry the bacon, add more dried chili and green peppers. The whole dish should be spicy, fragrant and heavy.

After sautéing the bacon with red sauce in the snow, put a circle around the periphery of the plate. Wowotou is made of corn flour, golden in color, round top and bottom, exquisite and small.

Wowotou was held upside down in his hand, and a chopsticks were fried with bacon in the snow, wrapped in the hollow of Wowotou for eating. In one bite, there is not only the sweet, fragrant and glutinous of Wowotou, but also the salty and spicy delicacy of fried bacon in red sauce. The two flavors are ingeniously fused, and they stay on the tip of the tongue for a long time.

So when the crew of other people's family is just posing for dinner, and the actors holding chopsticks do not enter a grain of rice for a long time, the crew of "Our Family" has an extra spectacle. Every time a movie is filmed for a meal, the actors eat it as fragrant and clean.

The director sometimes has the illusion that he is making a food documentary. Fortunately, everyone eats fragrantly and appears to be very real, and even people who are tempted to think a few times can eat more.

It's just that after more than ten days of shooting like this, the bad effects also came out.

The actors suddenly "tipped".

The actress who plays Zhao Xiaolian is the actress Chen Qing, who is young but has won the most important award in Chinese-language movies.

On this day, she suddenly posted a Weibo: "I want to sue @唐乔乔V, it is really unpredictable!"