Shen Yue looked at Tang Qiaoqiao who ran to the kitchen to pack the stewed meat for Doctor Liu, with the corners of her mouth slightly raised.

With Doctor Liu temporarily taking care of Shen Yue's legs, and she taught Wang Ma several dishes that Shen Yue loves to eat, Tang Qiaoqiao can finally join the group with peace of mind.

It is the end of summer, and the last high temperature has not dissipated. However, "Our Family" will be filming a winter scene from the beginning.

Tang Qiaoqiao’s first look when he entered the group was a big flowered cotton jacket with **** cotton trousers. His jet-black hair was braided into two strands and tied tightly with a red rope.

Tang Qiaoqiao herself has white skin. In order to fit the image of a rural girl more closely, the makeup artist gave her a yellowish base makeup and a special "sunburn red" on her cheeks.

In this play, the three daughters of the Zhao family, the eldest daughter Zhao Xiaolian and the third daughter Zhao Xiaozhen have both read books, so they are more elegant in their dresses. The second is the one with the most rustic clothes in the middle.

However, when Tang Qiaoqiao appeared in front of everyone in the appearance of this village girl, everyone including the director was happy.

Tang Qiaoqiao is so outstanding, even if she deliberately put on a little bit of makeup, it can't conceal her beautiful features.

Tang Qiaoqiao wears such a thick dress, the whole person looks round, and she seems very satisfied with her new look. She is contented, her eyebrows smile crookedly, and she looks extra festive and simple.

After obtaining the director's permission, Tang Qiaoqiao asked Fangyuan to take a few pictures of her in front of the farmhouse, and posted them on Weibo to share with fans: "Zhao Xiaoxiang's first day."

[My goodness, where is my spirited Qiao Bao, this is not my Qiao Bao hhhh] [It blends in with the background perfectly, and Qiao Qiao adapts too quickly]

[Qiaoqiao is a flower in Zhaojiacun even if he wears a big flower cotton jacket]

[It’s too hard to wear such a thick padded jacket in the weather of more than 30 degrees, and it hurts] [Do you think this group of photos of Qiao Bao resemble you when you came home during the Chinese New Year, especially Qiao Bao standing with a basin Look at the door] [Yes, I’m so happy that I want to give her lucky money]

A fan posted a photo of Tang Qiao Qiao's bright time and compared it with this still, with the words: "You in a big city VS you when you come home for the New Year."

[Grass, there is a connotation, I go home for the New Year, this is what the soil looks like] [Every time I go back to my hometown, I become sloppy, not as good as Qiao Bao] [Too vivid, I don’t have any petty bourgeoisie when I go back to my hometown for the New Year. Be careful, walking around the village all day long wearing cotton-padded jackets and cotton trousers and stepping on cotton slippers (covering your face)] This group of photos was immediately forwarded by many netizens, and many people followed the trend and posted photos of their usual exquisite urban girls, and When I went back to my hometown, I compared the photos of wearing a big cotton-padded jacket and cotton slippers.

Tang Qiaoqiao saw this trend on Hot Search, his face was full of big question marks.

Is her look really that funny?

The director and crew were so happy. On the first day of filming, they airborne a big hot search for free. The actor Tang Qiaoqiao is a koi and needs to be protected.

"Our Family" is more of a group drama. The eldest daughter Zhao Xiaolian is the most able to read in the family. Her fate has changed drastically with the restoration of the college entrance examination, while the second daughter has taken a completely different path. , Relying on cooking, first opened a small restaurant, and later encountered reform and opening up and went south to do business.