⛱️Seaside Kingdom⛱️

Start from the beginning

He said angrily as his head will sweating from using lava. He will attempt to stop us by launching Spiked Shells. We were shocked about that...

Cappy: Ooh, he's mad now! Three fountains left! Let's hop to it!

He said as we find the three fountains.

*Timeskip cause I'm tired of this*

🍄Mario POV🍄

Now, we pushed two buttons not each other. And there is only the last one. We now live in Nature's hot tub. And get ready to push down.

Y/N: Okay! Get ready to push the last button! Are you ready?

Mario: Yes!

Both: One, Two... *Until, Octopus legs tried to catch Y/N*

Y/N: Three-! *Octopus leg successfully catching Y/N* Ahhhhhh!

Mollusque-Lanceur: Hah! I finally capture a beautiful lady, once it for all!

Mario: Y/N! Hey! Let her go!

Mollusque-Lancer: Hah! What are you going to do? You are human and can nothing to do about it!

I'm starting to battle him. It's time to save my sister and her partner!

😎It's Battle Time!😎

Before the battle began, He starts to place my sister at the top of the glass tower. He said to her. He will be right back if he defeats me, especially Hattie.

In battle, He spun around. But I dodge it by jumping off the ground. I dive into the water. I'm going swimming around, but the octopus grabs my leg and throws me.

Mario & Cappy: *Screams*

Luna: So, how do you feel when Daniela talks about that movie called 'Luca', Sister?

Melody: Well... *Until, they hear a scream* What was that?

Luna: I don't know... It coming to the... *They both look at Mario screaming and falling*

Melody & Luna: Mario!!!

Melody: That's Y/N's twin sister! What are we going to do?!

Luna: Don't worry, I can handle this! And make sure you going to help them, got it?

Melody: Got it!

Luna: Alright then let's go! *She runs, jumps, transforms into her mermaid form, dives into the water, and swims.*

I almost fell to the side mountain and cover my face, but someone capture and saves me by using strong and soft water. It was realized it was Luna, who can transform into a human form or mermaid form. And Melody, who is Luna's twin sister.

Mario: Luna? Melody? Do you save me?

Luna: Yes! My twin sister and I can handle this! Where is your sister?

Mario: She was captured by an octopus!

Luna & Melody: What?!

Mario: Yeah! *Pointed at Y/N lands on the top of the glass tower.* She was landing there when he placed her on it!

Melody: Don't worry! We can save her!

She said and make sure they saves them. I dived into the water and got out of the water. I take my hat off, capture Gushens and transform it. I use a water spray and try to defeat him.

❤Y/N POV❤

I get scared because this octopus tried to kill my brother and his partner... Who is gonna help us?

Y/N: *Feeling scared* Oh no... This octopus tried to kill my brother...

Hattie: Yeah... What are we going to do?

???: Don't worry, We're here for you!

I hear a voice, coming threw the wave. It was Luna, The twin sister of Melody. She was in her mermaid form, standing in the water wave. Along with Melody.

Y/N: Luna! Melody! What are you two doing here?

Melody: We're coming to rescue you! Jump on it!

Y/N: What?! Do you want me to jump on it?! *Luna nods* But, I'm not-

Luna: *Gives Y/N her hand* Can you trust us?

She said if I trust her. I gave her a hand and jump on the wave. She smiles at me and I smile back. And, so is Melody. She uses a wave move and tried to save my friends. Then we saw that octopus trying to kill my brother and his partner. Then we saw a big button and were ready to go.

🍄Mario POV🍄

After I must capture a Gushen. I use its water to clear the lava off of the head, exposing it. Drill-like cone shell. From there, I can either keep pounding his head with the water or Ground Pound his head, until eventually, he is almost defeated.

However, he can spin to escape my attacks for a brief moment. Until I tried to push the button by getting out of the gushen. But he captured me by using his tentacle.

Mollusque Lanceur: Ha! I got you! I make sure I will kill you. And getting my lady back!

Until I saw Luna, Melody and Y/N needed to find a big button and go. I got a plan. I bite his tentacle. He was yelled at in pain. I grabbed his tentacle and climbed into the head back. He tried to find me.

Mollusque Lanceur saw that Luna, Melody & Y/N are ready to push the button. He snaked his head and worried. They smiled and nods their heads. They pushed the button. The cork was now getting out of the fountain and smashing on his head.

When he is defeated, I am in my normal state, will appear on top of Mollusque Lanceur's head, which rapidly begins to inflate and glow before exploding, sending us and the Multi Moon flying over the chalice, where we are suspended by its Sparkle Water.

😎End Of Battle😎

We are now landed at the top of the Glass Tower. Four Fountain helped the glass water to make water full. Then Luna with Y/N landed at a water wave. Luna told me that my sister will be okay. I thank Luna. She nods and goes to see her sister.

We got a Mutil Moon and went on the odyssey.

*Timeskip at Dusk*

We now landed on the sand and it was dusk. We are now seeing the glass tower was full now.

Cappy: My goodness, what a pretty sunset!

Hattie: And it's so nice that the fountains and the Sparkle Water are back!

Mario: But it doesn't seem like Bowser is in this kingdom anymore. Shall we head to the next, Sis?

Y/N: You betcha, Bro!

We laughed at each other. Then Female Bubblainians ran and thanked us for saving the Glass Tower. My brother says 'Your welcome' and now she leaves.

We go inside the odyssey and are ready to set on.

We love it!

_____________________________________

A/N: Hello, Folks! I'm sorry for the update on the unfinished chapter...

So, I decided to finish it.

I hope you liked it or not...