𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝟕𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

𝟕𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

SHE COULDN'T EXACTLY REMEMBER HOW SHE GOT THERE, BUT SHE KNEW WHY SHE WAS THERE. Standing against the cold stone wall she watched as her clothes turned into a luxurious purple uniform accented by gold. Looking around she saw others in uniforms almost like hers.

Stepping away from the wall she walked towards a large window that showed space. "Amazing." She whispered. "It's okay." A male voice said behind her. She turned around to see a dark-haired man with piercing blue eyes. "You don't think it's beautiful?" The man shrugged. "It's okay." She scoffed.

"That's all you have to say..?" "Druig." He responded. "Irene." She replied. "Well, Irene. Yes, that is all I have to say." Irene chuckled and walked away from the window to go explore the ship. "That's it?" He asked following her. "Well, I assumed we were done talking since 'okay' was all you had to say."

Druig caught up with the woman and walked beside her. "Well let me explore with you at least." She stopped and turned to him. "If you keep trying to read my mind then, no you cannot explore with me." Druig gasped and put his hand on his chest. "I would never!" Irene rolled her eyes, but a smile was still present on her face. "Yeah, okay. I can feel you in there." She then turned away and kept walking.

"So, how long do you think this mission will last?" Druig asked her. "I'm not sure, hopefully not long. I'd really like to go back home soon." Irene walked into a room that had more windows than the other one. Looking out she could see the planet Earth. The planet they were assigned to. "Well," Druig came up to stand beside her. "Maybe we can get to know each other on this mission." Irene chuckled. "Well, I'd hope so."

Druig smiled, she was a little oblivious, but that was okay. "You don't think it will be hard do you?" She asked him. He shrugged. "Who knows."

Their mission was not hard, in fact, it was almost too simple. At least that is what Irene thought. They had almost killed all of the deviants on this planet, but Irene couldn't help but want to do more. "I feel like there's more that we need to do." Ajak looked at the young woman. "What do you mean, Irene?"

Irene was sitting in a field surrounded by flowers that she had just made. "This planet, these people. I know we are supposed to protect them, but..." Her voice trailed off as she looked off in the distance. "Now, Irene. We must not stray from our mission. For we are almost done." Ajak softly grabbed Irene's shoulder. "You are very special, Irene. You and Sersi both." Irene looked up at Ajak.

"I promise I will not stray from this mission and I will finish, but I cannot promise to not embrace this planet and its people. I will be sad when we must leave, Ajak." Ajak gave her a small smile, "Let's go back." She held out her hand for the other woman. "Okay."