𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

          WALKING INTO THE STUDIO WHERE KINGO WAS MADE IRENE KIND OF EXCITED. "This is so exciting!" Ikari gave Irene a look. "What?" She whispered shout back to him. "I've watched all his movies." Sprite also gave her a look. "You watched all of them?" Irene nodded. 

"You know they're actually very good." Irene replied. The three Eternals stood behind the crew watching Kingo dance. "I wonder what this movie's gonna be about?" She asked no one in particular. "Who cares." Sprite hissed. Irene rolled her eyes at the shorter girl. 

"Oh my!" Irene saw the man before the others, but he seemed very excited to see them. He quickly came closer to the three and introduced himself. "I'm Karun Patel, Mr. Kingo's valet. It is so amazing to meet the Eternals!" Ikaris stepped forward, the other three shocked he new who and what they were. "How do you know-" "Ah! My friends from college!"

Kingo had finished shooting his scene and made his way over to the group. "Kingo," Irene started. "It's great to see you guys! I hope you liked this scene, it's for my new movie. It's actually about you Ikaris." He gestured to his costume that resembled Ikaris' suit. "You could have made a movie about any of us and you chose him." Irene argued. 

"Yeah, the man who flew too close to the sun. It makes for a good story." "Kingo we need to talk," Sersi started and looked towards Karun. "Alone." Kingo gave her a smile and waved his hand in the air. "Karun has been working with me for fifty years, I trust him completely." "Okay, well can we at least go talk somewhere more private?" Irene asked, looking around at the crew and other actors. 

Kingo nodded and led the other three to his little tent where his makeup was. "I hope you guys end up watching this movie I've worked very hard on this-" "Kingo," Irene hushed him. She looked to Ikaris and Seris, she couldn't bring herself to say the next sentence. "Ajak is dead. A deviant got to her."

The man sitting in the chair turned away for a few seconds. "I thought we killed them all..." He whispered. "We did too, but apparently not. We need you though, Kingo." Irene walked forward to rest her hands on his shoulders. "We need to get everyone together and find these deviants and kill them once and for all." Kingo quickly got up. 

"I can't just leave," He started. He walked outside of his little area and stared at the bus with his most recent movie on it. "I-I'm filming this new movie, we already got BTS to cameo in it," He continued to stare at the bus while Karun walked up behind him. "It's a trilogy series, I can't just-" "Go," Karun told him. "Go and save your family." 

-

"I can't believe you have a private plane." Irene awed at the inside of it while BTS played in the background. "Like you don't?" He questioned. "No, they were all Tony's." She whispered sitting down. "Karun, get the camera ready." Camera? Irene thought. 

Irene furrowed her brow and decided to send a quick message to Sam to let him know where she was headed. "Irene!" Kingo cheered, sitting down in front of her. "So, Avenger," Irene's eyes widened and she let out a sigh. "Tell me about the big fight with Thanos, no wait!" He leaned in closer. "Tell me how you got started as an Avenger!" Both him and Karun were in her face and she didn't really appreciate the spotlight. 

"Um," She set her phone down and cleared her throat a bit. "I kind of got caught using my powers to save some people and Nick Fury sought me out." Kingo nodded, "Karun, get a little closer to her. Okay so, what was it like?" "What do you mean?" She shrugged. "The Avengers how was it? Probably much more entertaining than us." 

Irene chuckled, "You could say that. I wouldn't say everything was all sunshine and rainbows, we, I've lost a lot of friends along the way. I'm not sure I'd even consider myself an Avenger, we're all kind of split up right now. Or dead." Kingo nodded, "I love the angst, but give me some happier times." The woman gave Kingo a look. "You know I don't really appreciate you trying to get clout from me." Kingo's eyes widen. 

"Oh! God no, I would never. I'm simply just setting up for the documentary of the Eternals!" Irene gave him a tight-lipped smile, "Listen, Kingo, I love you, but please get out of my face." Kingo nodded and went over to Sersi and Sprite. 

Irene sighed and laid back in her chair closing her eyes. 

Sighing, Irene sat down in the chair across from Natasha. "You okay?" She asked the other woman. Natasha looked over at her, "I'm um I'm okay. What about you? I know you still have family, you're not going to go see if they were dusted?" Irene shook her head. 

"I'm gonna live forever, Nat. They're gonna die someday." Irene lied. No one knew of Irene's secret besides Wanda, and Irene wasn't planning on telling anyone else anytime soon. "What's it like?" "What's what like?" 

"Being immortal?" Irene chuckled. "It fucking sucks, to be completely honest with you." Nat laughed as well. "Knowing you're going to out live everyone starts to weigh on you. I've had to move constantly in the past just so I wouldn't be considered a vampire or something."  Natasha gave her a small smile. 

"Maybe we can figure out a way to stop your immortality." Irene shrugged, "I'm not sure I really want that either." She then stood up and went over to the nearest window, looking out onto the lawn of the compound. "I have gotten to see humanity grow. I've seen them fight, and destroy each other, and their home. But I've also seen them love each other and live as one. I have loved this planet and its people and  I will continue to do so until I die. If I die fighting for them it would be my honor. I will not stop trying to find a way to bring half of humanity back, Nat."

Natasha stood up and walked over to where Irene was. After standing beside her for a few minutes she spoke up, "You speak as if you're not from here." Irene turned to her friend. "I guess that's just something you'll have to find out." She winked at Natasha. 

She should have told her. Told her how her family came here 7000 years ago to protect humanity. But Irene couldn't. When Ajak found out Irene was joining the Avengers she warned her not to speak of the Eternals to anyone, and Irene promised. Then there was Wanda. 

Irene wanted to tell all of them about who she really was why she was there. But she couldn't bring herself to continue to defy Ajak's orders.

"Hey," Sprite shook Irene's shoulder bringing her out of her thoughts. "We're here."

God, it's hot here. 

AN: hi buddies!!! how are you liking this book so far??  ALso sry for the shorter chapter 😬