Chapter 2

It was a Saturday morning and shopping needed to be done in the house. No one ever wanted this daunting chore because, naturally, shopping for 8 people was hard. Sadly it was Jungkook's turn but at least he had the option to bring one member with him. As Jungkook was getting dressed he heard a loud boom from the kitchen direction. He quickly tossed his jacket on and headed for that area.

"Jesus, Kai, how did you do this?" Taehyung grumbled as he began to sweep the spilled cereal from the floor, with Kai standing sheepishly to the side.

"Taehyung, chill, don't get mad at him." Jungkook said as he went over to help with the mess. Taehyung really wasn't in a good mood and this mess made him really sour. But when he glanced at Kai and saw him just standing there watching his hyungs clean up the mess he made something in him snapped. "Kai! Help us!" rang throughout the whole house as Taehyung was glaring at Kai. "How are you just standing there as we are cleaning? Don't you think it's a good idea to help?"

Kai's face reddened as he scurried over to Jungkook's side and bent down trying to pick up the cereal while his hands were shaking. That is when Yoongi walked in the kitchen and stared displeased at all of them. "Why are you all yelling?" Yoongi questioned.

"Because," Kai ranted, "I told Taehyung that I was hungry, and he told me to go and eat something, but there was nothing to eat, then he was all like 'There is literally cereal in the upper cabinet', then I was like 'Well can you help me get it?' then he said 'No' and when I tried all the cereal spilled and now he is yelling at me." Kai looked at Taehyung who was still fuming in agitation.

Yoongi really didn't know how to diffuse the situation since meddling in the maknae's affairs wasn't his cup of tea. He decided the best thing to do was just kick them out the house. Then he remembered that it was Jungkook's turn to shop for the house and that was the exact, as a matter of fact only excuse he needed. He almost felt like it was a bad idea because he actually wasn't dealing with the problem at hand.

"Well, Jungkook, now would be a good time to go grocery shopping and let Taehyung and Kai go with you, they are causing too much noise." Yoongi said after he came up with this perfect solution.

Before Jungkook could even mutter a word of protest they were being shoved through the front door. When the three of them were just staring at the closed door, Yoongi opened it again and threw a pair keys at Jungkook before slamming the door shut again. Taehyung grabbed the keys from Jungkook after he noticed it was his car keys Yoongi grabbed.

Kai dragged his feet all the way to his hyung's car and when he got in he slammed the door very hard. He thought it was very unfair of Taehyung to get at him for something that was an accident and that's why he slammed the door, to kind of get back at him. The door was slammed so hard it caused Taehyung to whip around and smack him on his thigh.

"Cut the crap, Kai," Taehyung seethed while glaring through the rearview mirror. Jungkook just sighed and laid back, he knew this was going to be a long ride. When they got to the grocery store they decided to split the list in half with Taehyung taking the top and Jungkook taking the bottom meaning Kai was free to go with whoever he liked.

"Well, there is no way in hell I would choose to go with you," Kai sassed while looking at Taehyung. Taehyung just arched an eyebrow and strolled in the opposite direction with one hand in his pocket.

"I am surprised he didn't have half a mind to slap you," Jungkook said watching the surprisingly calm Taehyung walk away. "You shouldn't be disrespectful to hyung, you would never talk to Jin hyung like that."  Kai just played with his nails while he listened to Jungkook's sudden scolding. Jungkook just sighed for the hundredth time that day and decided to start working through the grocery list. He knew if Taehyung told his hyungs Kai would have hell to pay for it.