"Ummm..."Clark paused, feeling a sense of sadistic satisfaction when Alex's expression turned even more desperate.

After about 5 minutes, he felt that he'd tortured Alex enough, especially since she looked like she was about to burst into tears any minute now and that just wouldn't do. 

Not with his face, and definitely not in front of his brother.. 

"Alright. I'll move in with Clark." He announced, his expression one of painful sacrifice.

He felt slightly guilty when he saw the utter disappointment in Clint's face, but the relief in Alex's made it all worth it.

"Erm... well... I'll let you two say goodbye and then you can show me around at your place and office, alright Mr Clark?" Clark mumbled hesitantly, even as tried not to look at how Clint was trying to put on a brave face but failing miserably.

"Wait! You'll still come back to uni right? I'll be able to see you here?" Clint called out desperately as Clark turned to walk out of the classroom.

Damn it, he'd forgotten about that. But he couldn't exactly stop Alex from coming to classes everyday right?

So instead, he sighed and turned to smile at Clint. "Yeah.. see you tomorrow." He waved and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

There was a brief moment of silence as Alex and Clint were both left in the same room once again.

"She... seems to like you.." Clint mumbled quietly.

Alex had to do a double take.

"WHAT?!" She almost screamed in shock, digging out her ears in case she wasn't hearing correctly.

"Me? Like him?!?! Pfffffftttt Of course NOT!!! Why the heck would I like him?" Alex laughed, her hands waving almost violently in their attempt to convince Clint of the impossibility he was suggesting.

"What are you talking about?" Clint asked in confusion. "I meant HER, Alex. Not a guy. I meant she seems to like you."

"Oh right right. But.. NO WAY! Of course SHE doesn't like HI- I mean ME! I don't even like her! It's only because of the situation that we're in that we're forced to do this. I need her help in something that's why I need her close. Don't worry, we won't be staying in the same room or anything, eeew. No no, she will live her life and I will live mine. It's that simple." Alex noticed that she had started rambling and told herself to stop talking.

"Really? Then it's okay if I ask her out then?" Clint asked, his eyes turning hopeful.

Alex eyes almost popped out of her sockets at his words. She didn't want to; oh God she didn't want to, but she felt her face heated up into a blush.

"Er.. Clark? Why the heck is your face suddenly so red??" Clint looked astonished. He'd never seen more than one expression on Clark's face before, and today had already been some sort of a miracle. But seeing Clark blushing?? 

Now that qualified to be in the Guinness book of records.

"Hmm? Oh nothing nothing. My, it's hot in here, isn't it?" Alex muttered, her hands fanning herself as she tried to calm down.

Clark was trying not to eavesdrop on the conversation the both of them were having. Unfortunately his curiosity got the better of him, and he'd just leaned his ear over the door when he heard Clint's question to Alex about asking her out.

He was stunned for a moment his whole body freezing for a few minutes, before his body reacted before his brain could fully process what he was about to do.

"WHAT?!!!" Clark shouted, bursting right back into the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahhahaa Clark's so jellyyyy.. :P :P

I feel bad for Clint though :( I really liked him when I first started writing about him... But then Clark became more demanding and I... just couldn't say no to him. :(

Vote and comment what you think! :) 

Love you guys~ <3