Beauty tames the Beast/Xaldin's downfall

In Beast's Castle, Belle was dressed in her yellow gown, preparing for tonight's dance with the Beast.

Wardrobe smiled at Belle. "I hope tonight goes well."

"So do I," Belle agreed. "But I wonder why he's so nervous."

The wardrobe still smiled. "The master does have his shy side, you know."

Meanwhile... after Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy had dealt with Xigbar in Mulan's world, they came to see the Beast who was dressed in a fancy suit.

"Hey there!" Sora greeted as he, Hikari, Donald and Goofy walked up to the Beast.

"Nice outfit, big guy," Hikari said to the beast.

Donald looked around. "No Heartless and no Nobodies!"

Goofy looked at Donald. "I think they're close, though..."

"Better watch out!" Hikari warned.

Donald saw the Beast sighing in anger. "What are you so mad about?"

"Why are you here?" The Beast asked.

"The Nobodies' world has to be out there somewhere," Sora replied.

"And we're looking for a way in," Hikari finished.

"Hmph," the Beast said as he turned away and sees Belle as he walks up the stairs.

"Hey, what are you and Belle doing?" Hikari asked the beast.

The Beast looked at Hikari. "Tonight is very important." He walked towards Belle and they bowed to each other before walking into the ballroom.

" He walked towards Belle and they bowed to each other before walking into the ballroom

"Uh, maybe we came at a bad time," Goofy said.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Donald said as he ran up the stairs.

"Donald!" Sora shouted as he follows the duck to the ballroom.

"Wait for us!" Hikari shouted as she and Goofy followed Sora and Donald to the ballroom.

At the ballroom, the Beast and Belle stopped walking and smiled at each other. Lumiere spoke to the two, "Now then, Monsieur, Mademoiselle. Please, enjoy the evening." Then he turned to Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "And of course, our honored guests are welcome, too."

"