"Don't forget it." Cao Heng finished quickly, pulling the stiff Fang Xiayang away.

    The guilty conscience is so fast.

    This "agreement once a month" made the opponent Xia Yang extremely lethal.

.When Yuan Bai went to the greenhouse, he thought that he would not dare to yell in front of him in the future, and he could finally be quiet for a few days.

    Because he was in a good mood, Yuan Bai's vigilance declined and he did not notice that he was being followed.

    When he locked the door of the greenhouse as usual, took off his clothes and turned into a rabbit, and began to give birth to leeks, he suddenly heard someone turning the doorknob.

    This is the college, and occasionally people will pass by, but the outer wall of the greenhouse has been specially treated and looks dilapidated. Few people are interested in it.

    Yuan Bai didn't care at the beginning of the period. After a while, people outside could not unlock the door, and they would leave.

    It's a pity that he was wrong. The people outside couldn't open the door, and they started knocking hard again, as if they were about to knock the door into pieces, and the whole greenhouse resounded.

    are you crazy!

    If Yuan Bai is in human form, he will go out and drive him away.

.He is now in the shape of a rabbit, and it is troublesome to change back and forth, so he flicks his ears irritably as he can't hear him.

    "Yuan Bai! Yuan Bai! I know you are inside, I want to talk to you, let me in!"

    It's Cao Heng!

    The things grown in the greenhouse are so special that he can't be seen, and Yuan Bai doesn't want to open the door.

    Cao Heng knocked for a long time without seeing anyone, exhausted his patience, slammed his hands hard, and broke the door lock with a loud shout.

    Original White: "!"

    The door slammed against the wall, exposing the greenhouse inside.

    Cao Heng saw a flash of surprise in the eyes of the plants inside, raised his leg and stepped in: "Yuan Bai?"

    Yuan Bai is hiding in the leek bush.

    "Yuan Bai? Where are you?" Cao Heng looked around, but he didn't see anyone, and he was more puzzled.

    Could Yuan Bai be invisible?

.Cao Hengming clearly saw people coming in, but now he couldn't find it. He looked around suspiciously, and Yu Guang found a white touch among the leek bushes and reached out to grab it.

    Yuan Bai quickly jumped away.

    "rabbit?"

    Cao Heng looked at this white rabbit. It was a small slap with a big palm and soft hair. It was a rare breed.

    Nowadays, there are very few pets. The sentinel guides have mental bodies. Rounding up is equivalent to pets, and it doesn’t require feeding, which is more convenient.

    Cao Heng took a closer look and found that it was a real rabbit, not a spiritual body.

    "Yuan Bai grows in the college, and also raises rabbits?"

    No wonder Fang Xiayang always said that Yuan Bai was good at flattering people, and Cao Heng believed everything after seeing everything here.