𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙

Start from the beginning

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Okay! Here is the key to the room. Go ahead and do whatever you want..." Jiraiya spoke, a woman next to him, "See you two later!"

It had only been a bit, and they had just found a place to stay at. But Jiraiya decided to ditch them for some random lady he found.

"This somehow always happens when I'm with that Pervy-Sage!" Naruto grumbles to you.

"Man, what a jerk..." You irked, planning to beat the pervert up the second he came back.

Soon after, they hear a knock at the door.

"Eh? Did Pervy-Sage get dumped already?" Naruto questioned with a sweatdrop.

Y/n deadpanned, "He got ditched after only five seconds..."

Naruto makes his way to the door; Y/n behind him. Opening the door, they see three unfamiliar tall men.

One of them was blue, and looked like a fish, the other had black hair. He looked like Sasuke. The third one also had black hair, and also looked a little bit like Sasuke.

They all wore long cloaks with red clouds.

Y/n narrowed their eyes. From their matching outfits, it was safe to assume that they were a part of an organisation...

"Ah! It seems we've hit the jackpot! Two jinchuriki's at the same time!" The fish-man smirked at his two friends.

Y/n's eyes dilated a little, "How do they know...?!" You quickly glanced at Naruto, who thankfully didn't hear the fish guy saying 'two'.

"Shall we go outside?" The black haired male calmly asked the two members of Team Seven.

"Itachi, Shisui. It would be a pain in the neck if these kids move around....Maybe I should chop off a leg or two just in case!!" The blue man suggested.

That's when you realised, after noticing something on his back. This fish-man was a swordsman. The swordsman of samehada. The sword that takes away chakra by touch.

You begin to narrow your eyes, trying to stay calm and act as if you haven't noticed. Y/n was planning on tricking them...

You held the hilt of your sword cautiously.

"Long time no see....Sasuke...." One of the black haired males suddenly says with a grin.

"Shisui Uchiha..." Sasuke growls slightly at said male, before looking at the other black haired male, "Itachi Uchiha..."

"Eh? Itachi, Shisui. You both and this boy look similar?" The blue male questioned, looking at the so-called Itachi.

"He is my younger brother..." Itachi says, not making eye contact with Sasuke.

"And he's my cousin, unfortunately." Shisui mocked with a cocky smirk.

"Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha...I will kill you!" Sasuke spoke; clear anger in his narrowed eyes.

"It's just as you both said....I held a grudge against you, and hated you!! For the singular purpose of killing you! I have lived my life!" Sasuke remarked, remembering the duo's words to him, as he activated his Chidori.