Skylers birthday

"Omg I'm so excited" I exclaimed. "Yeah, thanks for inviting" me said Zoe. "No problem" said Skyler as she walked over to talk to Liam. "So what did you get her" wispered Zoe. "Well I got her a candle, a cute necklace and some nail polish, what about you?".
"Yeah Zoe what did you get her" said Bella "Well I got her a sketch book and two copic markers" "shhh. She's coming" Bella wisper shouted. "Soooo. When are you gonna ask him out?" Said Zoe "be quiet! He'll hear you!" Said Bella. "Wait what! Your gonna ask him out? When? I need the detailes" said Skyler.
-----
When we arrived at Skylers house there is the general round of question. "Where do we put i stuff". " should I take of my shoes". "do you want your presents on the table?". Finally we were on the edge of the pool "one!" I start "two" Bella and Zoe join in "three!" Screams out Gabbie, pushing everyone in the pool. Everyone comes up laughing. "Not cool Gabbie!" I exclaim., splashing her. "Marco" said said Zoe "polo" said everyone else, joining in.
-----
"Open mine" said Gabbie "sure" replied Skyler, grabbing it. "Oooo thanks" said Skyler holding up the gift card so we could see. It was for Westfield. After opening Bella's and Lilly's presents she got to Zoe's. "Thanks for the copic markers. They're my two faviourite colours."
"Ok time to open mine" I say. "Oh my god a candle. Thanks. And this necklace is adorable, I'll wear it out to dinner tonight. Thanks" "your welcome". I replied "glad you like it.
-----
"Ok Kate truth or dare"said Skyler. "Uhh truth". "Who do you like."
"What are you doing Skyler, she told us last time that she didn't like anybody". "Well... Actually." I began. "Tell us" says Bella "I like Dan, in my Drama class." I said "omg!" "I ship it" everyone squealed ". "shhh" I could fell my face blushing.
-----
The car pulled into the carpark "were here"said Skylers mum. "Thank you" everyone chorused walking into the restaurant. "I love tomatoe brothers" said Kate. "Me too" said Zoe. "There serve the best food" said Lilly.
Five pizzas and two rounds of drinks later.
"What kind of icecream do you want" said Skyler. "I Don't know? Mabey citrus sorbet and honeycomb bits. What about you guys". Everyone starts talking over one another. Would the lovely ladies want desert now said the cute waiter. "Yes please" said everyone getting up. On they car ride back to Skylers house everyone was quiet.
"I take it that the food was good" said her mom glancing in the reserve is miror. "Yes it was." "Thank you for taking us to dinner mum" said Skyler. We all noded saying 'thank you'.
-----
"It's already midnight!" Said Zoe. "shh. This is he best part" whispered Bella. Eyes fixed on the screen. Everyone went quiet. Divergent was playing on tv. "Why do you guys even like this" said Gabbie. "Seriously what's not to love?" i said while everyone glared at Gabbie.
You can't say no to pitch perfect, divergent the fault in our stars and the avengers. I mean cmon! "Shh I don't know what happens" said Lilly. As they jumped of the train.
-----
I woke up with a momentary confusion just to be replaced by a laugh. Bella had a mastache drawn on her face. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to check my own. Luckily there was nothing on it. She walked back into the room to discover everyone was awake. "The feels" Zoe was saying "Callum?" I said "yep" replied Skyler.
"Is it just me or is everyone else hungry?" Said Kate. "Yeah I'm hungry too" said gabbie. We all had pancake stacks for breakfast. My mum came to pick her up at 10:00am. "Bye Guy's! See you on Monday!" everyone waved as the car sped off
__________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks everyone reading this. If you have any question you can email me on candydrop@gmail.com if the email dosent work just tell me nicely in the comments. Please tell me if the story is good or not. Thanks for reading I'll try to get the next chapter up asap.