The second of march- part one

Dove Cameron as Kate

Yeah... I gave up on editing. I get bored really easily. I'm actually surprised I have the patience to write. Or concentrate at school now I think about it. Anyways, I'll start writing now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy 14th birthday Zoe! We yelled as she walked into our home classroom. We had drawn all over the whiteboard.

"This is our masterpiece" I say gesturing toward it, "do you like it".

"It's great" said Zoe, in mock sarcasm.

"We got you a present" said Skyler, revealing a small package.

"Seriously? You didn't have to do that!" Said Zoe.

It was a lettuce with the words 'saten lettuce' inscribed on it. (Ohhhhh gotta love them inside jokes! Even my story characters have them).

"Wow!" Said Zoe, nearly collapsing on the ground from laughter.

"I don't get it" said Jess, strutting over to us like she owns the place. Uh, leave us alone. I thought glaring at her.

"Your not supposed to" I say sweetly. Little did we know SHE was satan lettuce! that b*tch was gonna pay. Do I remember what she did? Nope. But I did no it was a something no normal human being would ever do. You could feel the hate radiating off the group.

"Jess!" Someone called out. I think it was Charlotte, "come here!". 'Finally!' I thought, 'I thought she'd n ver leave'.
-----
"Happy birthday to you!" The class sang. ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN, ELEVEL, TWELVE, THERTEEN! AND ONE FOR GOOD LUCK. the class yelled. We had just had our English lesson.

"Well it's Thursday, and tomorrow's a holiday, so what are we doing for your party?" I asked Zoe as we headed to our next class, she still hadn't told us where we were going.

"Just remember, five o'clock my house" Said Zoe with a mischievous look in her eye. This was going to be the longest science lesson of my life I thought as we headed into class.
-----
"Remember to do your homework!" The teacher yelled as I sprinted out of class. Pft, I'm not going to write two Padres on the difference between food chains and webs. It's just not going to happen.

"Zoe!" I screamed, making her turn around. "Just tell me if will be inside or outside. "Both". She shrugged, walking away.
-----
When I got home I pulled out my favourite pair of shoes, slip ons with elastic across the top, a pair of purple jeans, a phi the top, and my favourite jumper. After I did that I grabbed a brush and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I picked up the phone to text Zoe. How many people I sent. 17 including me, she replied. K I sent before chilling to watch TV.
-----
5o'clock
My mum dropped me off at Zoe's house.

"Bye mum," I waved goodbye, before she realised that their were guys there. "Byyyeeeeee"