Chapter 24: Purchasing Honey

Depuis le début

"Honey passion fruit is in short supply in my shop. I have 100% confidence to sell all the honey I bought from you. Just put your heart in your stomach and concentrate on preparing the honey I want for me."

"I'd better call you first, or the account that usually buys honey and transfers it to you. I'll get the honey in three days. If I can't see the honey, wait for me."

Lao Chen stood where he was, and he still didn't recover from the joy of being hit by the pie falling from the sky.

He thought that his old business, which he had persisted on for more than 20 years, would no longer exist after today, but suddenly someone told him that you don't have to give up the career you love. You can make a fortune by it.

It's happier than winning the lottery.

Lao Chen was silent. Li Sinian didn't hang up. He didn't know how long it took before he spoke again and solemnly thanked Li Sinian.

Lao Chen's voice was a little hoarse, and he could hear the choking. Li Sinian didn't know how to comfort people. He stressed again that he would buy a lot of honey in the future.

Then Lao Chen smiled.

After hanging up the phone, Lao Chen told his friends at the wine table and went home.

He's not a drinker. He's really upset today. He just came out for two drinks.

Now that the troubles are gone, you don't need to drink. Of course, it's the most important thing to go home and take care of your wife and children.

Ah, and prepare honey for his big customer.

When Lao Chen came home, his daughter was still studying. His wife worked all day and was preparing to wash. He hurried forward to help boil water and prepare foot washing water for his wife.

Lao Chen's wife didn't blame him for coming back in the middle of the night with the smell of wine.

After washing, Lao Chen's wife sat on the bed. Lao Chen quickly squatted down to wash her feet.

Lao Chen's wife asked him when he would leave for the construction site. When it came to this, Lao Chen didn't forget to stand up while washing his feet.

He said, "Won't go to the construction site, I'll continue to raise bees!"

Lao Chen's wife raised her foot and was about to kick people. Lao Chen hurriedly explained, "Hey, there's a way out for raising bees. I have a big order now!"

"Just you? Big orders?" old Chen's wife disdained. "I've been with you for more than 20 years. When did you make money? I made all the money to buy meat!"

"Really!" Lao Chen told Li Sinian about opening a chain restaurant to sell drinks. He still didn't believe it when he saw his wife. He waved directly and said, "Anyway, you wait. I'll show you the money tomorrow!"

The next morning, Lao Chen received a text message. It was Li Sinian who transferred the money for honey.

Lao Chen's happy teeth didn't have time to brush, so he ran to see a text message for his wife. The long string of numbers that arrived made Lao Chen's wife ignore Lao Chen's sloppiness and laugh.

Lao Chen went to prepare honey. Lao Chen's wife told him that the quality of honey must be better. Li Sinian gave them business, but we can't pit others.

Lao Chen said impatiently that he knew about honey. He knew it best and was sure to prepare the best.

Li Sinian transferred the money to Lao Chen, and then went to the appointed place to meet Jiang Rongxuan.

He thought it would be Ma Chi and Jiang Rongxuan to meet him today. After all, it was Ma Chi who had been shouting to cooperate with him to open a restaurant. Unexpectedly, when he arrived, he saw Jiang Rongxuan alone.

Li Sinian asked, "Where's Mr. Ma?"

Jiang Rongxuan said, "he hasn't got up yet."

Li Sinian: "......"

Jiang Rongxuan was amused by his stunned expression. "What's that expression gege? He's not familiar with these things. When he came, he also helped. I didn't call him at all."

Li Sinian raised his eyebrows. "Did you secretly come out with me? Does he know and he won't be angry in the future?"

Jiang Rongxuan smiled, "He will thank me."

He didn't know why, but what Jiang Rongxuan said was clearly 'he will thank me', but it sounded like 'if he dares to beep with me, I'll strangle him'.

Li Sinian had to smile and nod.

They didn't waste time and went straight to their destination.

Chain restaurants really need much more formalities than small restaurants. They ran all day today and didn't eat much lunch, only one third of them.

Just went to do it. It will take some time for examination and approval.

Since they want to open a chain restaurant, the location of the restaurant can't be as casual as it is now. They are the first restaurant in the city. They must choose a place with a large passenger flow.

However, there is no responsibility for the site selection. As soon as Li Sinian said that he did not intend to participate, Jiang Rongxuan also said that he did not need to participate in the site selection and decoration of the restaurant. He will take time to do it with Ma Chi tomorrow.

In the evening, Li Sinian had dinner with Jiang Rongxuan. Li Sinian tell how to take care of his restaurant at the stage of preparing the chain restaurant.

Because the places and chefs are limited, he plans to make a meal quota system during this period. He will receive a fixed number of customers a day and close the door after reception.

Judging from the crazy queue at the door of his hotel because of the Yueyue review these two days, he thinks this method is completely feasible.