Chapter 24: Purchasing Honey

Start from the beginning

But now the Qing Dynasty is dead. The people who buy his honey are ordinary people. High cost means high price. No one is willing to buy his honey.

In fact, the "really high" price is not much higher, it's that it is more expensive than other honey.

However, it seems that there are not many young people who like to drink honey. Most of them are willing to spend thirty or forty to drink a cup of Starbucks, and are not willing to buy a bottle of honey beneficial to their health.

Lao Chen drank today because he finally made up his mind not to keep bees.

Although it's a pity to lose the technique handed down from generation to generation, people always have to live.

He can drive a loader. He found a place to work two days ago. These two days, he threw out useless things at home, and he was ready to go out to work.

Even if Lao Chen didn't say it, Li Sinian knew what he said was useless.

Those things that keep bees.

Lao Chen is still in a mess. Li Sinian asked him to change to a quieter place and he(LSN) had something to say to him (LC).

Lao Chen responded with a sound. Li Sinian listened to the sound around him gradually weaken, and finally returned to silence. Then he said, "don't throw away those useless things and don't go change work. I want to order a lot of your honey."

Lao Chen didn't know Li Sinian's background. He only knew that he was a small boss who opened a restaurant. The restaurant business was not very good, so he didn't take his big words too seriously.

"Don't Xiao Li, your business is not as good as mine." Lao Chen smiled and said, "I appreciate your kindness. Thank you, really."

"You prepare 100 kilograms of honey for me first, and I'll pick it up in about three days." Li Sinian didn't talk nonsense to him, and directly said the number he wanted to order.

A hundred kilograms is not too much, but it should be enough to solve the urgent needs of the old Chen family.

And now the chain restaurant is in the preparation stage. When it is officially opened, the number of orders will only be more or less. Lao Chen might become like him that needs to hire additional people to keep up with the busy business.

Lao Chen was really frightened and became a little sober by the number of 100 kilograms.

"Why do you suddenly want to buy so much honey?" he thought Li Sinian wanted to help himself and refused repeatedly. "No, Xiao Li, your own business is not very good. You insist on taking care of my business. What do you do?"

"No, no. Really no. I won't sell it to you."

Li Sinian laughed. He knew Lao Chen was a real man, he didn't expect to be like this. There's nothing to be done, he can only explain to Lao Chen that he really needs honey.

He said, "I'm going to partner with someone to open a chain restaurant, and then sell drinks in the restaurant, that is, honey passion fruit mixed with your honey."

"Because now the chain restaurant is still in the preparation stage, and only my small restaurant is profitable, I will order 100 kilograms first. When the follow-up chain restaurant officially opens, I will order more."

This reason sounds quite reliable, but Lao Chen is still worried, "You can use so much honey to make drinks? Don't lose."

Li Sinian smiled. "Am I so stupid in your eyes? Don't worry, no matter how kind I am, I won't do business at a loss."