"Yuan Bai, come on, we must win!" Qiao Yuesi said louder than them.

    Sentinels: "..." You traitor.

    The atmosphere was enthusiastic, and the students from other classes also gathered around, and even their instructors came to witness this special battle of honor for the sentry guide.

    Seeing Yuan Bai in a daze, Li Hongming asked, "What are you thinking, afraid to lose to me?"

    "I'm thinking, how can you keep you from losing so ugly." Yuan Bai chuckled.

    Li Hongming raised his eyebrows, staring at him with burning eyes, and suddenly said: "If you lose to me, how about being my guide?"

    "..." Yuan Bai was startled, and then solemnly set up his starting posture, "It seems that I will definitely win."

.Instructor Chu gave an order: "Start!"

    The two rushed out instantly.

    Li Hongming was provoked by him and used his full strength to let all the students around him see that the true strength of the 2S sentinel was twice as fast as he enrolled on the day of enrollment.

    Yuan Bai was in very good condition today. He slept until dawn yesterday, and now is the time when his mana is full. Secretly concentrated the mana on his legs, and the speed took off directly.

    The two left two afterimages on the runway, so fast that people could not see clearly.

    Everyone was taken aback.

    It is understandable that the 2S-level sentry has such a speed, and the E-level guide has such a speed, which is really puzzling.

    "Did he cheat?" Is this really the speed of the guide?

    "I also hope he cheated." The guide has such a speed, which is too shocking.

.Everyone at the scene gradually calmed down, and even the sound of refueling stopped, and they stared at the two people on the runway with their eyes wide open.

    Jiang Ling looked at Yuan Bai slowly accelerating through thick spectacles, and had to believe that he had alien blood.

    With the last three laps left, Yuan Bai mobilized more mana and began to accelerate, gradually surpassing Li Hongming.

    In the end, he crossed the finish line first.

    "Wow! Yuanbai, you are amazing!" Qiao Yuesi cheered for him.

    "Congratulations." It's not too surprising that Fang Lin knows a little about him.

    Only the two of them spoke, and the remaining sentries and guides, including all the instructors, fell silent.

    After Li Hongming ran through the finish line, he pulled Yuan Bai and asked seriously, "Are you really an E-level guide?"

    "Of course, how? Not reconciled to lose to the E-level guide?" Yuan Bai joked.

.Li Hongming's face was weird: "I smelled your pheromone on the runway." There is no way for an E-level guide to have a pheromone.

    "what?"

    "The pheromone of the smell of plants and trees, with a clear fragrance."

    Yuan Bai was shocked. In order to win, he used more mana afterwards. It should be that some of the leaks were smelled.

    "You made a mistake." Yuan Bai hurriedly avoided Li Hongming and hurried back to the guide's team.

    To be careless, the higher the sentinel's level, the sharper his five senses, and he must be careful in using mana in the future.

    Yuan Bai won Li Hongming, and all the sentries were convinced by him, willing to bet and lose, and ran 30 laps every morning and evening.

    Li Hongming became suspicious, Yuan Bai deliberately avoided, the other party noticed it, so he didn't ask more.

    Instructor Chu was very optimistic about Yuan Bai, and after stimulating the sentry, he began to stimulate the guide.

.He praised Yuan Bai all day long, thinking that the guide should be the same as Yuan Bai, with the same physical strength.

    This remark caused strong dissatisfaction among other guide students.

    Everyone is still inertial thinking. The most important thing for a guide is mental strength. Good physical strength is the criterion for sentinels, and should not be used to evaluate guides.

    After the obstacle training, Yuan Bai has a flexible body, and those wooden stakes, low walls, high jump platforms, low stakes barbed wire fences, and single-plank bridges all pass easily.

    The rest of the guide, who is not as flexible as him, often falls off and trains very hard.

    Instructor Chu also proposed that the last two of the daily obstacle training should strengthen physical training, which is equivalent to punishment.

    Everyone is even more miserable.

    Yuan Bai's hatred was steady.

.Everything was fine, but in the next few days, they needed to join in mental training, and they would welcome a guide instructor.

    Then put on the blindfold and pass those obstacles again.

    The spiritual power is only E-level original white. If he wears a blindfold, his guide classmates finally hope for a chance of revenge.
.