"What special ability does that E-level guide really have?" Someone was suspicious.

    Fang Xiayang's face was gloomy, and a few people were thrown away, and he found a secluded place and started calling.

    "Guide Association? This is Fang Xiayang."

."Master Fang, what is your order?" Senior guides have always been respected in the association. Fang Xiayang is not only a high-ranking, but also the son of General Fang. The association always treats him very carefully.

    "Help me check the level of a guide and who gave him the test."

    Yuan Bai at this time just walked into the bedroom.

    This is worthy of the first college. The dormitory is in very good condition, one for each person, with a bedroom and bathroom, and a small balcony. His dormitory is on the third floor with plenty of sunlight.

    Qiao Yuesi sent a message, saying to give him something.

    Yuan Bai opened the door and found that it was a few tightly packed large packages, Qiao Yuesi commanded his bodyguards to enter the dormitory like him.

    "what are these?"

.Qiao Yuesi opened one, and it was filled with fresh soil: "Cultivate the soil. You must live in the dormitory for one month of military training. You can't leave the college. If you want to plant, you can only stay in the room as before."

    There are also flower pots of different sizes sent with the cultivation soil.

    Yuan Bai was very happy, just to get so many things in, would the person checking the bedroom allow it?

    Qiao Yuesi blinked at him: "I said hello to the person who checked the bed, not checking your dormitory."

    This is so sweet.

    Yuan Bai waved his hand boldly: "What do you want to eat, I will help you plant it."

    "Chili." Qiao Yuesi said immediately, "My brother's side, the chili is consumed very quickly and has been eaten."

    Chili can relieve severe mania. Yuan Bai asked: "How is your brother's condition? Has he recovered?"

.Qiao Yuesi solemnly said: "It's much better, at least he won't go crazy anymore. He can stay awake most of the time now, so I must thank you very much."

    Yuan Bai was a little embarrassed: "Don't be so polite."

    The last package is full of seeds, most of which are pepper seeds.

    "Try to help me with a variety of peppers. If you still have energy, you can plant more strawberries without too much." It's cheaper to plant more than Li Hongming.

    It’s okay to grow peppers and strawberries. Yuanbai has some other ideas. Since peppers can stimulate the sentinel’s five senses, will other vegetables with strong flavors also have an effect?

    The two discussed it and decided to plant some green onions, ginger, garlic, onions, and leeks. Qiao Yuesi immediately asked him to prepare them.

    There is another thing that Yuan Bai can't give up, carrots.

.Qiao Yuesi also brought people over, and he didn't forget to tease: "You are the person I have ever met, who likes carrots the most."

    Yuan Bai: The deep love of rabbits for carrots is incomprehensible to you humans.

    Qiao Yuesi wanted to stay and watch him plant. Yuan Bai said that the planting technique was special and it was not convenient to be exposed, so he persuaded people away.

    His planting method is indeed special. After burying the pepper seeds, Yuan Bai hesitated for a moment, and didn't think about what kind of speed to use.

    After thinking about it, Qiao Yuesi suddenly thanked him, Yuan Bai rubbed his hands and released the spell, using the fastest speed.

    Severe mania is said to be painful, and Qiao Yuesi should hope that his brother will be cured as soon as possible.

    His abilities will be exposed sooner or later, and he will say he has alien blood.

.Last time, in order to hide his strength, Fang Lin didn't let Fang Lin see strawberries. This time they planted them again, and they could send some as interest for the money owed.

    As soon as Yuan Bai ran out of mana, he received an unexpected notice and asked him to go to Director Li's office.

    Who is Director Li? Wouldn't it be discovered on the first day secretly planting?

    Yuan Bai quickly contacted Qiao Yuesi, and the other party told him not to worry, and directly said to go with him.

    When Yuan Bai found the office, he saw not only Qiao Yuesi but also Li Hongming.

    Pushing the door open, I found that in addition to Director Li, there were people from the Guidance Association.
.