Qiao Yuesi blinked: "It must be more useful to you than the Lord Duke."

    Li Hongming and Fang Xiayang appeared together for only one reason, in order to solve the mental and physical problems.

    Qiao Yuesi just wanted to sneer, not to mention the level mismatch, just to say that Fang Xiayang had a better temper than his ability, so it was strange that he could solve it.

    As a prince, Li Hongming has been used to seeing people of all kinds since he was a child. After looking carefully, he didn't see anything special about Yuan Bai besides being timid.

.Yuan Bairu was sitting on pins and felt, her head was itchy, and her ears were about to hide, she hurriedly got up and said, "Sorry, I'm just an E-level guide. I don't have a mental body, so I can't do anything."

    "I'm a little uncomfortable, go take a rest first." He quickly avoided.

    Back in the rest room, Yuan Bai collapsed on the bed and began to worry.

    If this doesn't work, it will take several days for the spacecraft to reach the Imperial Capital area, so he can't hold his head all day long.

    Hiding in the room and not going out to meet people? It's too rude.

    Yuan Bai rolled around on the bed anxiously.

    It's all because of Qiao Yuesi that scam.

    Kenghuo prepared a sumptuous dinner on the spacecraft. It was originally for a pleasant journey for two people, but now there are five people sitting around the table.

    Yuan Bai also really met Fang Xiayang, the "second young master" of the Fang family.

.Fang family is a noble in the imperial capital area, Fang Hengtian is a duke and an admiral at the same time. His prestige in the military is higher, and most people call him admiral.

    Of the two sons, Fang Xiao had no interest in the military department. Instead, he entered a special department on his own initiative, investigating things that were not convenient for the public to know. According to the secrecy regulations, even the general did not know what he was doing.

    Fang Xiayang, the son of another guide, was obviously more loyal to power. He was not only interested in the military department, but also interested in any family that held power. He often wandered in the circle of nobles.

    Nowadays, the status of the guide is high, and the S-level guide has attracted most of the sentries. Where Fang Xiayang went to be flattered and sought after, he became arrogant and unconscious over time, which offended some people.

    Many people ridiculed him in private as the "Little Duke".

.In the original book, Fang Lin was taken back early, and the Fang family did not drive away Fang Xiayang, who had raised him for more than ten years, and still regarded him as a biological child.

    Behind the scenes has been investigating the reasons for the child's mistake. As for the result, Yuan Bai didn't see it.

    Fang Xiayang is thin, with Danfeng eyes and pointed chin. At first glance, he looks like a beauty, with eyes higher than the top.

    Just when he opened his mouth, he was mean, "Who is this strange flower?"

    He was talking about the original white.

    Qiao Yue looked at him displeasedly: "This is my friend, please be respectful."

    Fang Xiayang couldn't understand: "Why does your friend wear a hat on the dining table?"

    Qiao Yuesi: "..."

    Original White: "..."

    Of course, it was to cover his ears. Yuan Bai felt that it was hard not to be exposed because of perseverance alone, so he wanted to wear a baseball cap to cover it.

.Although it looks weird on the spacecraft, it is better than revealing the identity.

    At this time, at the table, without Fang Xiayang's words, the other three sentries looked at him with weird eyes.

    Qiao Yuesi is still dedicated to defending the original white, and forcibly explained: "He sees that his mental body is a little nervous. Wearing a hat to relieve down pressure will not hinder you."

    Li Hongming also discovered that Yuan Bai was afraid of the mental body, and deliberately let his lion doze off at the far end of the restaurant.

    "Mental phobia? Or mental hypersensitivity? This is a disease and needs to be cured." Fang Xiayang put down the knife, got up and ordered the waiter behind him, "Bring dinner to my room."

    He looked as if his appetite was affected, and left without looking back.

    Qiao Yuesi stared with anger, turned his head to comfort Yuan Bai: "Don't be angry."

    "It's okay." Yuan Bai certainly wouldn't be angry with a counterfeit.

.He took a peek at Fang Lin and found that the other party hadn't paid attention to Fang Xiayang at all, but was looking at him worriedly.

    The two looked at each other, and Fang Lin's eyes were clearly inquiring.

    Yuan Bai quickly lowered his head to deal with the food that tasted like chewing wax on the plate.

    To be honest, every dinner that Qiao Yuesi prepared was exquisite, but none of them met his appetite, all of them lacked salt and oil, and were tasteless.

    After solving the dinner, Yuan Bai hid in the rest room again.

    Someone came knocking on the door.

    "Original White?"

    It's Fang Lin.

    "Is there anything?" Yuanbai opened the door to let him in.

    Fang Lin looked up at his hat, "Are you afraid of the mental body?"

    There is no way to deny this anymore, Yuan Bai nodded.

.Fang Lin was afraid that he would have a burden in his heart, and first said: "Many guides will have psychophobia, which is normal."

    The mental bodies of most guides are very gentle, and the mental bodies of sentinels are fierce, so some guides will have psychophobia or mental allergies.

    In order to take care of these people, all the sentries and guides voluntarily put away their mental bodies in public places, and it became a habit over time.

    It is very rare that it cannot be put away like Li Hongming.

    "Psychophobia can be overcome slowly, do you want me to help you?" Fang Lin asked.

    "How to overcome?"

    Yuan Bai wanted to solve this problem, otherwise it would be very difficult to go to the academy and encounter courses related to the spiritual body.

    "Start with more contact every day."

    Fang Lin released his mental body.

.It was a majestic white wolf with smooth fur and powerful limbs. It stood as tall as a person.

    Yuan Bai bit his lip tightly, blocked the scream in his throat, his legs softened, and slowly collapsed to the ground.

    Feeling a piece of trousers sticking out behind him, he was so frightened that he showed his tail.

    Original White: "..."

    Fang Lin must have been sent by God to specifically restrain him.

.