It is strange to say that in another ward, Director Qian had just checked his grade on the spot. Yuan Bai didn't feel disappointed. Instead, he felt relaxed and funny. At this time, facing Fang Lin's expectant eyes, he hesitated.

    I think only he himself knew that if Fang Lin used the potion, he would surely be able to awaken as an S-level guide, but he used the potion and only awakened the lowest-level guide.

    Such a tragic comparison is really shameful.

    But then I thought about it, he was a rabbit, a guide or something, it was not his pursuit at all, but farming was the only thing I felt relieved.

.Yuan Bai: "I'm just an E-level guide and don't need inhibitors."

    "Class E?" Fang Lin looked surprised.

    "It's E-level. The director of the Guidance Association tested me several times, all of them were E-level."

    "When I knew the result, the director's face looked like, but it's a pity that you didn't see it." After speaking, Yuan Bai laughed first.

    "Level E." Fang Lin looked at him with fluctuating eyes and smiled, "Very good, saving money for inhibitors."

    The beauty is so pretty when she smiles.

    Look at these vivid eyebrows, this gentle temperament, this...worn clothes.

    Um?

    Four or five holes were torn out of Fang Lin's collar, and several buttons collapsed. They could only be gathered slightly. As soon as Yuan Bai lowered his head, he could see the large muscles in his chest.

.Unexpectedly, this guy looks like a little white face, and there is something under the clothes.

    The doctor left without knowing when, there were only two people left in the ward, and they seemed a little quiet.

    Fang Lin suddenly asked: "You are a guide now, do you have any plans?"

    "Wh...what?" Yuan Bai's attention was on his neckline, always feeling that the holes were a little strange.

    According to Fang Xiao, these should have been made when the original divine power exploded, but he couldn't think of how much force he had used to make a few holes in Fang Lin's collar with his bare hands.

    Seeing that he didn't understand, Fang Lin said carefully: "The empire stipulates that after the awakening of the sentinel and the guide, they must enter the sentry academy. You are the guide now. Is there any academy you want to go to?"

.Yuan Bai was distracted, and shook his head violently when he heard what he said. He hated school or something, and didn't like any college.

    He is now an E-level guide, the lowest level, and actually has no choice.

    Fang Linqing coughed twice: "You know, after the sentinel and the guide are bound, the two will be admitted according to the higher-level party."

    "My current level can apply to the best Royal Sentinel Academy, and at the same time I can bring a person to the school together."

    Yuan Bai understood a little, and a bad premonition rose in his heart.

    Fang Lin smiled and asked, "Would you like to go with me?"

    Original White: "..."

    It's too late for me to hide from you, how dare I go with you.

    "I... that..." He didn't dare to agree, hesitated for a long time, and found a reason, "I don't like going to school."

."But the empire stipulates that all guides must enter the sentinel academy." Fang Lin still patiently persuaded him after being tactfully rejected, as if he had already figured out his excuses.