004. girlfriends...(?!)

⸻ ╱  ₍ girlfriends

girlfriends...(?)

ₘₘₐᵣy

You're not sober and SaeByeok,
who apparently is your girlfriend, is on the way...

WARNINGS:   intoxication, eluding to explicit smut,  etc

WARNINGS:   intoxication, eluding to explicit smut, etc...

      OKAY. YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP DRINKING.

It isn't helping. In fact, it's making everything worse. With every bittersweet swig of Stella Rosa, you crave the taste of something much more satisfying— Much more intoxicating.

Saebyeok's lips.

You sigh softly, your tongue sliding across the roof of your mouth with a chuckle as you shook your head at yourself, staring back at the MacBook screen thats still blank, besides your name and a due date prompted in MLA format on the left hand corner.

You're supposed to be writing a paper for your english course, yet it's nearly 1AM and you got nothing— You're all alone in your one-bedroom apartment, level of intoxication tangoing with tipsy, head empty, only thoughts being... her.

It's a Friday night.

You could submit yourself into the astiring streets crawling with shit-faced students from your college university, as your apartment complex was just barely off campus— All it took was a few miles walk, and you could be at some wild frat rave, getting drunk for free and partying with pretty strangers...

You don't want to. You want one thing. One person. And her name is Saebyeok.

The thought of her dizzies your brain more than normal. Not just because of the spirit juice spiraling through your system, but because she finally made your relationship official!