The gang and 🔥❤️

Start from the beginning

Shivina - Agreed. Wow Bhabhi , it's amazing.

Adi - Pasta bhi Priya , kamaal hain , Meri biwi ko bhi sikhado please.

Everyone burst out laughing and Brinda hit him on shoulder.

Ram - chup karo tum sab , Uska haal teek nahi hain , usne ithna khaana banaya , aur tum sab uski khaane ki tareef kar rahe ho . Agar usko ab kuch hogaya toh. Aur tum haan ,kya zaroorat thi yeh sab karne Ki.

Priya- maine akele nahi kiya , shivi bhi thi...

Ram - jo bhi ho Priya , Tumhe rest ki zaroorat hain....

Priya - Mr Kapoor , just say me khaana acha hain yah nahi ? Yes or no.

Ram - acha hain , par...

Priya - bas ab..Chup chaap khaayiye , main teek hoon. I am okay , You enjoy let others also.

Now Ram didn't know what to say back and just shut his mouth and start having his food . Looking at him everyone started giggling.

Brinda- can you imagine , the ram Kapoor , jo business meetings main , bade bade businessmen ke saamne bina hichkichaaye boltha hain , sab ki bolti bandh kar detha hain , uski kudh ki bolti bandh hogaye hain aaj uski biwi ke saamne.

Adi - Waah ram ...

Vikrant - haan ram , tu bhi adi ke jaise hi ban raha hain😂.

Adi gave him a glare and tried to kick him but ended up kicking kunal. Kunal shouted " damn , yaar adi" , saying so he kicked him back resulting in adi pouring all the jug of water on Ram. Ram stood up in a giffy.

Ram - yaar pagal hain kya . Puri tarah se gila kar diya mujhe. Yeh suit Italy se laaya hain maine aur pehli baar main hi tumne kharab kar diya , tumhe nahi chodunga main.

Saying so he lifted a glass of water and threw it on him . Adi bent down resulting in water falling on Vikrant. Now Vikrant jumped on adi and emptied a glass of water over him . Adi suddenly jumped back and pushed the noodles on Shivina's clothes.

Shivina- kya yaar , meri puri dress kharab hogayi.

Now Adi , Vik , Kunal and Ram were drenched in water and Shivina in 🍜😂. Priya and Brinda were out of all the mess and couldn't stop laughing . Everyone stood up from their chairs and looked at them laughing

Adi - kya yaar tum dono aise has rahe ho , hamara haal toh dekho.

Everyone were busy in composing themselves while Ram kept looking at Priya. He never saw her laughing so lively and openly till now. Yes he saw her smiling and laughing a bit , but now she laughed with all her heart . He was glad that by drenching and spoiling his 8 lakh suit he could make his wife smile and get a glance of how beautiful her smile was. Priya and Brinda were Busy laughing while the rest were busy in checking themselves but Ram was taken all over by his wife.

Brinda- kya hua Ram ? Kisse dekh rahe ho.

Everyone now observed what he was observing . Ram realised what he was doing and rushed saying I'll change my dress. Infact everyone went to change the dress. Brinda and Priya sat on the couch and still had a smile pasted on their faces.

Priya- koyi inhe dekh ke keh sakthe hain kya , ki yeh ithne bade businessmen hain , bacho ko tarah kel rahe the.

Brinda- haan , but bichara Ram , uske upar sab ne...

Priya - woh koyi bichare nahi hain , unhone hi sab pe phenka paani.

Brinda was about to say something that Adi and everyone came back after changing and freshing up. But Priya's eyes kept looking for someone.

Adi - yaar , maantha hoon ki sabne milkar raitha phaila diya par bohot dino ke baad laga ki mere pagal dostho ke saath hoon .

Vikrant- haan yaar , college ki yaad aagayi.

Everyone sat on the couch.

Ram shouted from a room .

Ram - Yaar koyi yahan aao please.

Adi was about to get up that brinda pulled back.

Brinda - jao Priya , go , he needs some help , jao.

Before Priya was about to say something , Shivina pushed her and Priya went near the room. Ram pulled her inside and Priya asked.

Priya - kya chahiye aapko?

Ram - yaar mujhe bohot cheekain aa rahi hain, baal geele hogaye hain , shayad sardi hogayi hain . Mujhe hospital jaana hoga agar yeh zyada ho gaya ho toh....

Priya - kya Kya ? Sardi ke liye aap hospital main admit ho jayenge? Pehle dry your hair.

Ram - mujhe nahi aatha?

Priya - matlab?

Ram - hindi main hi bola maine , English main boloon kya? I don't know how to dry my hair.

Ram sneezed the moment he completed his sentence . He started coughing and sneezing . Priya knew he would fall ill if his hair is wet . So She Said.

Priya - towel dijiye.

Ram - hachi ....hachi ...Kya ?

Priya took the towel from his hand told him sit straight. Ram just nodded and Priya came and stood between his legs. She took the towel and started wiping his hair.

Priya - Fan ka speed high kijiye.

Ram just nodded and with remote increased it . While wiping his back hair ,her hand unintentionally went to his cheek which got ruffled by his beard . The moment her hand brushed his beard , she stopped . They were quite close now . She was about to withdraw her hand that Ram kept his hand over hers. Her hand was on his beard and his was on hers and he got up. There was just a few centimetres of distance between them. Priya's breath started to hitch . Ram didn't knew why this all was happening , but it was happening . He tilted his face and now her palm was more into his beard . They felt each other's touch so deep for the first time. Ram slowly removed his hand from her's. Priya removed her hand from his cheeks and turned back to go That Ram caught her hand. She slipped over carpet and fell over him . Now her both hands were on his chest and his around her waist . There was barely any distance between them . Priya's face was not clearly visible since her hair covered it . He withdrawed his one hand from her waist and tried to remove her hair . He pushed and tucked her hair around her ear making her Look into his eyes . There was so much in his eyes now , shiddat tha , junoon tha , intensity tha. Even he found her eyes to be new now. Before it was uncertainty confusion and just blank eyes , but now her eyes were more peaceful , they were accepting and attractive . He pulled her even closer and Priya felt her heart stopping . Looking into her eyes, he extended his hand to cup her one cheek through the mastoid area . He was extending his hand that he remembered what their relationship actually is and his past with Vedika flashed his mind . He remembered his closeness with Vedika and that he and priya can never come close . He came back to his senses and realised what he , or they were doing and he instantly left her and moved behind . Priya now realised what all happened . She was in no state to think , judge or assess what just happened . She being the more tough one just left the room . Everyone were waiting for them to come out.

Brinda- kya hua Priya?

Shivina - Kya hua di ? Ithna time andhar?

Priya - main jaa rahi hoon .

Saying so she left out and Ram was still inside . He couldn't believe what he just did . He wondered how did this just happened. He couldn't believe he was so close to her and was getting attracted to her . He just didn't want to think about this so , left the room.

Brinda- Ram kya hua? Priya aisi chali gayi aur tum...

Ram - main jaa raha hoon.

Saying so he left the room and Everyone wondered what happened and wished nothing bad didn't happen between them

That's it...!!

How was the chapter?

Probably Priya and Ram's Romantic update.Right?

Do lemme know in the comments and vote...!!!

Thank you...!!!