Prologue

‼️WARNING: THERE WOULD BE CUSS WORDS, SO IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP. THAT'S ALL( ◜‿◝ )♡ ENJOY!!

“Do you know why we were called together?" Gopal whispered to me, I shook my head no indicating that I have no idea on why we were called

He then looked at Yaya and Ying and repeated his question, and they shook their heads, he now then turned his head to

The red haired boy who was playing with his  pen. “How about you Khai, do you know why we're here??” he asked once again, Khairro Phyrros, a red haired friend of mine, we meet 10 months ago

“Why ask me? And also how would I know, I'm as confused as you guys" he said as he went back on playing his pen. “You should ask Aze, since that fücker knows everything"

Gopal then looked at our ravenette friend who was focused on his book that his reading,

“Uhm, Aze" Gopal said very carefully, being careful not to get on his nerves, he then looked up into his book and stared at Gopal trying to tell him to hurry up cause he still have a book to read.

“..Do you know why we're here, together??" He said carefully, Aze then paused and looked at Gopal from head to toe,

And shrugged, he then continued reading his book.

“Cold" we both said as we faked shivered

Then the door opened immediately revealing Commander Kokochi, and Admiral Tarung.

“Okay we'll cut the chase. You all will go to this planet that is called Viridity, and when I say all. I mean ‘ALL' of you” Admiral said emphasizing the word All.

Admiral then showed us the planet on the tablet. Planet Viridity is very beautiful to be honest,

It has Crystal like falls, the trees are very unusual too, but it's good unusual

Because instead of Green and Purple, it's color is Oceanic Blue and it's also very clear. It's unusual but very pretty.

Of course it's unusual BoBoiBoy this isn't earth, it's Viridity an unknown planet that we only known until now.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Yaya raised her hands to ask a question, perhaps?

“Uhm.. Admiral if you don't mind me asking, why all of us though? Why must we all go to Planet Viridity together?" She asked clearly confused.

“Yeah, why?" Ying asked, as we all looked at Commander and Admiral waiting for them to answer

They then looked at each other and Admiral nodded at Commander.

“The reason why you all need to go there together is because, we want you to find this.." he paused and “Person, and perhaps bring them here. In TAPOPS, you must bring this person at all cost"

Fang then asked “Is this person ready special for us to go at planet Viridity together? To look for her and bring her here at TAPOPS??"

“Yes” both admiral and commander said in chorus, they both looked so serious about us bringing this unknown person back here at TAPOPS.

“Do you accept this mission?" Admiral asked us, and before we could answer Khai and Aze answered for us.

“We accept this Mission/ Sure, I accept" they both said in sync. That made our eyes go saucers,

‘What?!!They accepted?'

‘Now that's new'

‘EHH???!'

‘Am I still asleep or what?'

And as if reading our minds, Aze looked at us one by one and said “What?" He asked us and he glared at us one by one.

So we shook our heads indicating that it was nothing at all.

“Since it's all settled, then you shall start preparing for you all will depart tomorrow, early morning" Commander said as he dismissed us all.

So we went to our rooms to prepare our departure tomorrow.

“Aphrodite”

{Thank you for reading!!}