Chapter~3 Reunion

A/N:This kinda has a little major time skip
_______________________________________

Y/n's pov

Me and were on our way to Dom's location. Luke looked tensed so I held his hand and looked up at him and smiled. "Don't worry, were going to finish the job" I said.

Time Skip~

Normal pov

Luke drove his truck straight into a garage wall and crashed into one of Dom's car's. "Took me awhile to find the tracking chip, your going down Toretto." Luke said. "Am right here" Dom said. Luke and Dom were fighting all around the room.

Y/n's pov

I ran to garage to see Luke and Dom fighting. I look over to see some agent's with Mia, Brian, and some other people I didn't recognize. "Dom stop!" I heard Mia shout. "Luke, Dom stop!!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. Dom stopped and looked at me. ,"Y/n" he said. "Hi big brother" I said. I ran up and hugged Dom. Mia came into the group hug. "I missed you guys so much." I said crying. "We missed you to" Mia said.

Huge Time skip

Normal pov

After we found Dom and Mia's boyfriend Brian. I saw cars wrecked. "H-help me" some random guy said. Luke took out his gun and shot the man two times. "That's for my team you son of b*tch" Luke said. I saw Dom and gave him a tiny smile. "You know I can't let you go, I don't work like that. I'll give you 24 hours" Luke said. "The safe stays" you said. Dom and Brian got into the car and drove off in the distance. You and Hobbs went to open the safe, Luke opens it and turns out the money isn't there. Luke chuckled and looked down at you(A/n: don't worry your not going to be really short) you look right back at him and smirked knowing that Dom took the money.

YAY!!!!!!! 3rd chapter done. I got really tired making this chapter, So It might be bad.