Chapter 1~Dom?

"Come on people let's go let's go!!" Luke said to the other soldiers/FBI agent's who were getting ready to arrest someone. After everyone was ready to go, everyone got into trucks.

A little Time skip

Y/N POV

I was sitting next to Luke while we were waiting to arrive to capture these criminals. "You good y/n" Luke said. "Ya am fine, just miss my older siblings is all. Haven't seen them in 2 years." You said to Luke.

Time Skip to
the race party

Doms POV

We were celebrating me winning the race. "Hey Toretto!" I heard someone say. I looked to see some cop. "Your under arrest". The cop said who seemed to be the leader. "Arrest?" I said "I don't feel like am under arrest, how about you Brian.?" I asked Brian. "Nah, not even bit, not even a little bit" he said. " Ah, just give a minute it'll sink in." Luke said. I looked to see a woman with a cross necklace, it look liked the one I gave to my little sister.....Y/N. "We didn't kill those feds, it was Reyes." Brian said. "I don't give a shit, just game here to bring in two assholes names who hit my desk." Luke said. "Yeah...that sounds like a real hero" Brian said. "That's funny..I guy who gave a oath  to a cop. Then went everything against it, or someone wanna be tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench! Yeah real tough.Now you turn around and put your hands behind your back" Luke said. "I don't think so..""Your mistaking if you think you got a godamn choice boy" Luke said interrupting Dom. All the cops put their guns ready and loaded. "Your mistake, Think'in your in America... your a long way from home.....This is Brazil!!" I said. Some men from the party had their guns out. I saw who a girl looked to be my younger sister walk up to him. "C'mon  Luke another day..C'mon Hobbs there's a lot of heat" you said. " I'll see you soon Toretto" Luke said. "Look'en forward to it cop" I said. He walked away, I saw the girl looking back at me. She had anger and sadness in her eyes.

Time Skip

Y/N's pov

I couldn't believe it, I-I saw Dom. "Hey Y/N" I looked to see Luke with a soft smile on his face looking at me "You okay?" he asked "Y-yah am fine" I said. "Samantha wanted to know when she can see you again." He said. Oh, um I can see her tomorrow, it's Friday and I have the day off." I said. "Okay that's fine, I'll tell her. Pick her up about around 11:30." He said. "Okay  um bye Hobbs see you  tomorrow" I said. He left the room to go back to his office and finish his paper  work.

Author~chan

🎉🎉🎉🎉 First chapter done!!!

Finally it took me forever. Tell me how you guys like it so far. Bye love you guys❤❤❤❤